NJKLAGT

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett Euro Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
'Went down to London for some BBQ with friends and family. While everyone was sleeping in after a late night I went and sniffed out a spot not 50 metres from the back door. They have a deep ravine at the back of their new suburb, situated on some old flat farmland, and so I thought there would definitely be some dumps around. I've included the pinkish fruit jar and flat-shouldered Crowleytown-ish jar from my previous dig for some added colour (as well as the nice salt shaker which I dug a fitting lid for): 2 iodines with the skull and crossbones, a tiny 'Canadian Apple Blossom' jug which I guess is a perfume from the 60s, a half gallon crock all the way from Alberta which was in 4 pieces and my easiest repair, a tiny Vicks Drops, my first blown cobalt blue bottle which also happens to be a poison, and a Hemingray insulator. Then I got a handful of sodas that I'll probably trade. 'Forgot to include a nice green West Virginia swirl marble, and everyone's favourite, a nice big Milk of Magnesia!

I'm definitely pumped about the poison, I've been waiting too long for a blown blue. For the crock I used a lid that I found about a year ago - to get it to sit and display nicely I traced out a cardboard ring to hold it up!

There it is,

NJ

DSCF7946.JPG DSCF7949.JPG DSCF7956.JPG DSCF7968.JPG DSCF7970.JPG

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Very Cool finds. The poison rocks! Congrats. jgas

OP
OP
NJKLAGT

NJKLAGT

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett Euro Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks jgas!

Here is my humble little collection of poisons that I've dug so far:

DSCF8070.JPG

VTColonialDigger

Oct 13, 2016
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
old bottles are cool!!:thumbsup: I like to find bottles digging in old dumps.

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3 poisons and 2 embossed crocks !! Congrats ,nice dig

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread