Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett Euro Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Everyone,

I went back to the burnt down house spot, detected the fields for a change, got some interesting bits. I wiiish I took a picture of the silver nickel when I found it. It was sitting right on top of the dirt! It's in pretty rough shape, but oh well! I've included some pictures from the walk home as well, just because.

Have a nice day!

DSCF1215.JPG DSCF1398.JPG DSCF1284.JPG DSCF1104.JPG DSCF1308.JPG DSCF1242.jpg DSCF1415.JPG DSCF1266.JPG DSCF1268.JPG

Vldetecting

Jun 23, 2017
Sweden
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max, Garrett AT Pro-Pointer, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice silvers!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep the coil to the soil, thats a good spot !! Congrats.

OP
OP
NJKLAGT

NJKLAGT

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett Euro Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! Does anyone know what the thing with ears at the top is? I thought it looked like some key or tool for winding a clock or something, but I have no idea.

Justin, I'm using a secondhand Garrett Euro Ace 350. It's seen a lot of use, it's not in the best shape, but somehow it still finds stuff!

RelicDude

Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2012
north west connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! Does anyone know what the thing with ears at the top is? I thought it looked like some key or tool for winding a clock or something, but I have no idea.

Justin, I'm using a secondhand Garrett Euro Ace 350. It's seen a lot of use, it's not in the best shape, but somehow it still finds stuff!
Very cool my back up machine is an ace 350. It's a good little detector. It's a little frustrating in junky areas . But I find more gold with the Garrett then I do with my minelab e-trac. But I wonder what the difference is between the Euro and the regular ace 350.

OP
OP
NJKLAGT

NJKLAGT

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett Euro Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool my back up machine is an ace 350. It's a good little detector. It's a little frustrating in junky areas . But I find more gold with the Garrett then I do with my minelab e-trac. But I wonder what the difference is between the Euro and the regular ace 350.

Ace 350 bros, niiice. Yeah they're not bad machines at all! I wish there was a numerical display rather than the 12 blocks or whatever, and that it had ground balancing, but aside from that they're quite durable and reliable, and affordable. Mine has acted up in colder temperatures too, but then, the ground is usually hard in the winter anyway. I've heard that the Euro is better balanced for European soil, and designed for farm field hunting and those European kinds of landscapes. The regular ol' Ace 350 is probably better for use in North America, so, I really should be using that one... Haha! I'm just getting to know this one though, and she's given me some great memories already, so it's all good.

scruggs

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2008
Northern Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You found some nice keepers. Congratulations and good luck in your next adventure!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread