epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Getting ready to build permanent shelves this weekend, so I got my 1/2 gallon script jugs out so I know how much space I need for them, I have just about the same number of ink stamped 1/2 gallons as well...

$1b.jpg

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
t_o.gif
Super collection! However, OMG - did you have any idea how much space it would take? You better put up a third rack as well - you know you can't stop once you start! :laughing7:

OP
OP
epackage

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
t_o.gif
Super collection! However, OMG - did you have any idea how much space it would take? You better put up a third rack as well - you know you can't stop once you start! :laughing7:
This is just a small sampling of my jugs, I have well over 200 pieces of stoneware I believe..

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should give me about half, then we’ll both have a lot.
Super collection Jim, I hope the display works out nicely

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing collection......and I thought I had it bad. You are the stoneware king.

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Just glimpsing at them all brings one thing to mind real quick. Did the same dude write on every jug. At a glance I’m saying the guy was a prolific writer/painter. In hindsight I’m sure they were made by numerous people though. Lol. Great collection. Please God let there never be an earthquake in Patterson!!! Stunning collection. Jgas.

OP
OP
epackage

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Just glimpsing at them all brings one thing to mind real quick. Did the same dude write on every jug. At a glance I’m saying the guy was a prolific writer/painter. In hindsight I’m sure they were made by numerous people though. Lol. Great collection. Please God let there never be an earthquake in Patterson!!! Stunning collection. Jgas.
There were three different decorators at Fulper Pottery, which is the consensus based on different characteristics in the script, as for earthquakes it would take a hell of shake to dislodge them when they are on the completed shelving, which will be a minimum of 10" deep and firmly screwed to the studs with 4" screws... ;)

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Fantastic collection, congratulations! :notworthy:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Build it twice to three times what you need. Nice jugs. I think I told someone else that.:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread