NJKLAGT

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett Euro Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey thanks man I appreciate that. I know it’s been a while, and it’s not for lack of trying. Most times the situation hasn’t been right and I didn’t get good/enough footage. And yeah the weather has been a factor. Hopefully this spring it’ll be back to the old ways. I did find some decent stuff this fall, maybe I’ll get around to making a post here.

Yeah man, maybe it's just that you're the quality-over-quantity sort, and that's totally understandable. Watching an hour-long video where someone finds only a single Baker's extract is never that fun, haha, but at the same time, the landscapes you moved around in were so different, so it was always interesting.

bottlehunterofcoscob

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2012
Southern CT
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah man, maybe it's just that you're the quality-over-quantity sort, and that's totally understandable. Watching an hour-long video where someone finds only a single Baker's extract is never that fun, haha, but at the same time, the landscapes you moved around in were so different, so it was always interesting.

I’d like to think of myself as the quality over quantity type but other people would probably contend otherwise. Anyways I appreciate the support. I found a bunch of cool stuff in a river outside Boston this fall but I didnt get any good footage really so I never made a video. It was fun picking tho. I like going places most people wouldn’t want to search because it feels more original, like I’m blazing my own trail. At least I can imagine and dream...

OZARKS

Banned
Sep 16, 2013
USA
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, AT PRO, Fisher F44,F2, F5, E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
GW Button would make me have a heart attack for sure...hope I don't find one...

or, do I?

LOL

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't limit myself to just one Holy Grail...

Tippecanoe.jpg

OP
OP
NJKLAGT

NJKLAGT

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett Euro Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’d like to think of myself as the quality over quantity type but other people would probably contend otherwise. Anyways I appreciate the support. I found a bunch of cool stuff in a river outside Boston this fall but I didnt get any good footage really so I never made a video. It was fun picking tho. I like going places most people wouldn’t want to search because it feels more original, like I’m blazing my own trail. At least I can imagine and dream...

Well it'd be nice to see some pics of what you found around Boston, anyway! And I get what you mean about searching in the weird places. Excepting one privy (that darn 10-footer, valuable lesson learned), I have yet to dig a place that was dug before me, all of my spots are virgin sites. To discover the place yourself, and then discover what secrets it holds, is where it's at.

OP
OP
NJKLAGT

NJKLAGT

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett Euro Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GW Button would make me have a heart attack for sure...hope I don't find one...

or, do I?

LOL

That's what this thread is all about! Heart attack artifacts.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
That's what this thread is all about! Heart attack artifacts.

i don't don't want to find ring with the finger still in it

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
I’m not asking for much here. But a trifecta of these in pristine shape would do just nicely. Jgas ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1518394726.871429.jpg

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, not asking for much. I may be confused but isn’t that the one that went for highest bottle price ever?

OP
OP
NJKLAGT

NJKLAGT

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett Euro Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i don't don't want to find ring with the finger still in it

"don't don't" - so you do! I see what you did there. I remember starting out and finding my first animal bones and being convinced for a brief moment that they were human, quite the rush, haha

OP
OP
NJKLAGT

NJKLAGT

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett Euro Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m not asking for much here. But a trifecta of these in pristine shape would do just nicely. Jgas View attachment 1549444

Guys, I was hoping for some more, like, realistic holy grails too, but...

Haha! No, this will do just fine. I thought I saw one of these on eBay not too long ago? I think they were asking for 12k or something like that. But you'll get one, jgas, right at the bottom of that deep and dangerous privy you're gonna finish for us this spring!

Goldenplug

Jul 30, 2014
Upstate, ny
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 8.5 x 11 dd coil, teknetics t2, sniper coil, dd coild, lesche digger, gator tool, garrett propointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1518410894.349036.jpg This is a bottle I’ve really wanted to dig. Anybody here have one of these?

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
I can't limit myself to just one Holy Grail...

View attachment 1549157
ok...i'm pretty sure my dad has 2 of these??? (maybe..have to check)...been over 25 years since I have seen them in the bsmt....???? If I remember right one was dark brown/amber? maybe the other one as well...don't remember a green one....????

OP
OP
NJKLAGT

NJKLAGT

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett Euro Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1549569 This is a bottle I’ve really wanted to dig. Anybody here have one of these?

Another great bottle! And I'd be compelled to say all the same things that I did about the first bottle you posted - a beautiful picture bottle with classic embossing, and amber again, too! Is that just a coincidence, or are we starting to understand what kind of bottles you like?

OP
OP
NJKLAGT

NJKLAGT

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett Euro Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok...i'm pretty sure my dad has 2 of these??? (maybe..have to check)...been over 25 years since I have seen them in the bsmt....???? If I remember right one was dark brown/amber? maybe the other one as well...don't remember a green one....????

If he does, tell your Dad that I said hi and that I love him, and miss him very much.

OP
OP
NJKLAGT

NJKLAGT

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett Euro Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, not asking for much. I may be confused but isn’t that the one that went for highest bottle price ever?

Great bottle and it went for a heap, but I believe this one brought the highest price for an antique bottle, sold publicly at roughly $176K. I've heard of others selling privately for more.

jackson.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread