High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
Just like crusty's this one has been filled in. I can only hope it has not been cleaned out first. Early in the uncovering, I discovered it is 4 feet in diameter laid up brick. The fill is shale glacial till with sandy stuff mixed in. Also in the mix is pottery pieces,bones,nails, broken pipe stem, and lots of broken window glass. All the window glass is no surprise with raising 20 children there. The material is easy digging and with being bone dry and dusty, it goes well through the trommel.

Before starting the dig, I explored the chicken coop further. Came up with what I think will be keepers and three disaster bottles. First was a Saratoga High Rock Spring with the top knocked off, then a Congress Spring with the top broken off, and finally Missisoquoi Spring. Same thing with the top and a hole in the side at the bottom. May not survive washing.

Yup, no pics. I started a thread yesterday and upload one pic and something happened. I can not access any JPEG files. No surprise here with Windows 10. I'm still snapping them though.

Crusty Shellback

Jul 20, 2014
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome! Hope you can post some pics. Good luck!

NJKLAGT

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett Euro Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm using Windows 10 as well. I think T-net may have changed their uploading platform at some point. I used to be able to upload as many pictures as I wanted at once, in one batch. But now I have to select the files individually and upload them one by one. I'm not sure though. I just grin and bear it, not a problem with me as long as it works.

Anyway, DON'T YOU DARE COME BACK UNTIL YOU FIND AN UNLISTED PONTILED HISTORICAL FLASK OR A CHEST FILLED WITH GOLD!

Haha, just kidding, can't wait to see what you uncover. With the pipe stems and Saratogas, you're probably hot on the trail. Good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions