glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been digging since I was in my 20's That was more than 40 years ago .But it was an on again off again thing I have just a few hobbies but they are all very time consuming . Job changes due to lay offs associated with the Too big to fail banking industry and health issues forced me to drop some of the things I used to do I had first learned of this spot in about 2000 or 2001 The first 10 years I was busy doing other things besides digging Than the health issues kept me for getting back into it .IN about 2016 I located a good size dump near to home that yielded me some of the oldest bottles I had found until that time One of those bottles lead me To T.NET A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF BOTTLE DIGGING WAS OPENED TO ME
I got excited about finding old bottles in a way I had not before More than half of all the bottles I have where from this location The amount of bottles has been no surprise But al the different types and varieties has been a nice surprise How ever my health situation grows' worse as I knew it would If I can continue to keep it in check I am considering borrowing / renting a skid loader /track hoe and suffer the lost broken items that will be caused by that method If I had a spare room in my house the items found at just this one site would make for a great display AS IT IS THEY ARE IN BOXES IN THE BASEMENT However It has been a really fun time of locating so many bottles I never had before And even better is all the knowledge and help all the glass and bottle members of Tnet have added to my adventure Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread