TulsaPllTbFndr

Apr 3, 2013
Tulsa, OK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro(main), White's M6, White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found both of these little fellas in the river in the same hunt after the previous night's rains had blown out the banks. The amber Hicks I think is from circa 1930s or maybe a hair earlier. The Foley's is circa 1870s-1890s. I think. That's just from the small bit of research I did anyway. If anyone knows better I'd love to hear. My bottle knowledge is pretty lacking all around. I just know I love embossed medicines and especially when they are little. Yeah, the Foleys is broken but I love it. It's hard to come by cork top anything in my area so I take lots of ugly ducklings home and even display some.
P.s. I'm new to posting here. Does anyone know how to flip pictures on here? I notice when I try to upload my photos it auto flips the vertical photos to horizontal. Is there a way to flip them back or does TN only allow horizontal photos?

Attachments

• 20200112_192331.jpg
    20200112_192331.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 63

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
No idea how to change orientation from a phone, I'm an old school desktop computer jockey, nice finds...

$1 1a 1910.jpg

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice founds those will display nice. I leaned to flip my phone to get pics upright. My profile pic was sideways for over a year lol vpnavy fixed it for me . Nice finds those are cool

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your Hicks is probably more like 1890-1900, although there are later machine made examples embossed just "Capudine". Always liked those little boogers.

OP
OP
TulsaPllTbFndr

TulsaPllTbFndr

Apr 3, 2013
Tulsa, OK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro(main), White's M6, White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok cool, thx for the feedback. The older the better!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread