The anchor bottling works hutch and a falls city soda

tom smith

Sep 12, 2020
Louisville KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett at max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These two bottles came from the site that the stuff did in my last post but these were found when a tree fell over in 2010 by a family friend. First is the one i know a little bit about it is a falls city ice and beverage co high grade sanitary beverages. It is from Louisville and is 6 1/2 oz. I believe it to be art deco 20s i was just wondering what kind of value would be on this thing because i cant find many online. The one i know nothing about is The anchor bottling works Cincinnati Ohio mug based hutch. The top looks very early i think it may be 1880s i could be wrong. If you know any thing about this and how much it would be worth please let me know.

IMG_0958.jpg IMG_0959.jpg IMG_0960.jpg IMG_0961.jpg IMG_0962.jpg

Thank you
Tom smith

OP
OP
T

tom smith

Sep 12, 2020
Louisville KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett at max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds!! There are many 11 different variants of the Anchor Hutch bottle listed in the hutch book, ranging from common to scarce. You'll have to do some measuring and comparing to determine which you have:

Hutchinson Project-Search Results (hutchbook.com)

Well after looking at the different variations mine does not seem to match one at all. Its height is 6.5 inches. The front reads THE ANCHOR BOTTLING WORKS / (anchor) / CINCINNATI, O. The back is blank except for this little j b mark. The bottom has the large D. Is it possible that it could be a new variety? and if so how would i get it registered?

IMG_0964.jpg IMG_0967.jpg IMG_0968.jpg IMG_0966.jpg IMG_0965.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread