epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Got a couple of bookcases from a guy getting rid of them on Craigslist, screwed them together and now we have this collection of 1/2 gallon Paterson NJ jugs display...

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4191.JPG
    IMG_4191.JPG
    983.6 KB · Views: 306
OP
OP
epackage

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
looks great, and also I see some space in there for a few more.:thumbsup:
I have about 12 more, but adding them would mess up the display if I want to keep certain business owners together.. LOL

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Beautiful display that's for sure, selves of top shelf jugs.

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I just lost two of my favorite bottles when a shelf I had in a cabinet collapsed ... after about 25 years! I would not trust your bargain shelves to those jugs. You could make some really fine looking and sturdy shelves for not much money. Do you use museum wax to secure the jugs? You have some real prizes in that picture.

OP
OP
epackage

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
I just lost two of my favorite bottles when a shelf I had in a cabinet collapsed ... after about 25 years! I would not trust your bargain shelves to those jugs. You could make some really fine looking and sturdy shelves for not much money. Do you use museum wax to secure the jugs? You have some real prizes in that picture.
No wax, they haven't moved even a little bit from their spots, shelves are 9" deep and the jugs are 6" wide, but I keep an eye on them just in case...

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
yeah, all well and good but the sides of those shelves are made out of cheap fiberboard and your jugs deserve deserve a throne... they are awesome.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread