older log cabin syrup bottles?

UnEarthed72

Jun 29, 2007
THE EMPIRE STATE
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,Whites prism2
I have two older embossed log cabin syrup bottles(30yrs. old maybe),was curious if anyone could tell me if they are of any value?

or point me in the direction of a good site that has info on them
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont have pictures of them right now but i can describe both of them

one is clear glass and has an eagle on it with stars w/ date 1776 under it..pretty much similar pattern as older coins,original cap

the other is brown glass with an Indian head on it,similar to older gold indian head coins,original cap
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

or can you tell me if these bottles are even desirable?

any info apreciated

Shawn

paleo10kbc

Feb 13, 2008
Ohio
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter pioneer505
Ijust bought the clear one at a garage sale for a quarter.
I also saw the two you described in an ebay auction for around $10.
Paleo

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2006
Philadelphia Area
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
UnEarthed72 said:
I have two older embossed log cabin syrup bottles(30yrs. old maybe),was curious if anyone could tell me if they are of any value?

or point me in the direction of a good site that has info on them
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont have pictures of them right now but i can describe both of them

one is clear glass and has an eagle on it with stars w/ date 1776 under it..pretty much similar pattern as older coins,original cap

the other is brown glass with an Indian head on it,similar to older gold indian head coins,original cap
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

or can you tell me if these bottles are even desirable?

any info apreciated

Shawn

Based on the fact that I come across hundreds of old Log Cabin bottles (As well as French's Mustard & Heinz Ketchup) I doubt they have any significant value.

newbieprospector

Jun 22, 2006
Williamsburg, VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a few of these during my house restoration...was told by an avid collector that they are only worth $2 -$4 unless you can find someone trying to complete a collection, then they might pay more.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread