Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless You can find a Miller Brewing Company
that also Bottles coke. Odds are it was Purposely done at Someone's
Home.
I'd also be weary of the contents originality.

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
I agree with Jeff BUT if a cornflake that's shaped like Jesus fetches more than $30,000 put it on ebay and see what kind of fools are out there. Just remember "No deposit no returns" and specify that there are absolutely no refunds and demand proof of age or some rich little 13 year old will get you in a whole lot of trouble. siegfried schlagrule

swizzle

May 3, 2003
upstate ny
This was done at home by someone fooling around with a bottle capper. Pop the top and dump the contents. You might find something in the bottle. A lot of people would put strange objects in the bottle, recap it and then try to tell the bottling company that they found a foreign object in an attempt to get money. These pop up on ebay once in a while with everything from preserved rats to razor blades to bits of plastic and more. Lately people have been doing it to try to sell a factory "error" bottle for more money on ebay. Sorry to burst your bubble but its really nothing special. I hope this helps you end the mystery. Swiz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread