Looking to buy Utah or Colorado bottles, will pay fair price. Hopefully Im lucky

Jan 18, 2007
All, I am looking to buy Colorado or Utah bottles, mostly medicine bottles, dose cups, and the like. But i am also looking to buy some of the hutches and the whiskys as well as the dose cups and the citrates. Really anything Colorado or Utah.

If anyone has any that they would like to sell me, please email me at [email protected] and Ill get back to you as soon as I can.

Here is a list of specific bottles that I am looking for:

Gun Wa Chinese Vegetable Cure out of Denver Colorado. (they are known as the 'gun wa's'). I have one but it has some damage on it.
Indian Wig Wam out of Denver Colorado.

Any Colorado Springs bottles. I have both variations of the hutches, but wouldn't mind having more. I also have a large collection of the 'Springs pharmacy bottles and am trying to get them alll. The Gowenlock is my favorite of what I have. I am (and have been) looking for an amber F.E. Robinson and will pay a fair price for it if anyone has it. It is my favorite Colorado Bottle.

Any 'Western Slope' bottle from anywhere in the western part of Colorado from towns such as Gunnison, Montrose, Salida, Rifle, Glenwood Springs, ect.

Any Victor, Cripple Creek, and Gold Field bottle.

Any Idaho Springs whiskeys.

Any COLORED Colorado Bottles.

Thanks for looking and if you have any and are willing to sell, Id love to buy them.

Justin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread