Discovery 2000 by radio shack

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
tractorboy30

tractorboy30

Oct 4, 2009
Ontario
Re: bounty hunter 2000

GoodyGuy said:
tractorboy30 said:
Hi got one of these units today but had no manual looking for one and any one no of any settings for them??? any help would be great thanks

Here is what I have found so far: http://support.radioshack.com/support_games/34992.htm

Here is the owners manual for the Bounty Hunter Lone Star same as the Discovery 2000:
http://www.metaldetector.cc/productimages/bounty hunter/bountyhunterLoneStar.pdf

GG~

Well so far that is what I'm looking for thanks alot

Frank

OP
OP
tractorboy30

tractorboy30

Oct 4, 2009
Ontario
Re: bounty hunter 2000

OK tryed this out at the beach on the weekend and I got frustrated with it and went back to my other unit not sure if it is me or if this unit is just not as good maybe I just know my other unit better but I know it was missing stuff that when I picked up my other unit if found but I will not give up on it yet. Now how can I set it up to factory settings???? In the manual it says in disc mode u can take stuff out permanently and it seems to be done as it just don't pick stuff up it souled be is there anyway I can fix this or do i have to hunt all the time in all metal?? really need help with this unit or I'm going to sell it haha I just got it for my friends so they can hunt with something when they come with me but if I'm having trouble with it then I know they will not have any idea with it thanks again Frank

digincali

Mar 5, 2009
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Elite 2200
I think this is an identical or similar model to mine. I have found it pretty much useless at the beach, but a fantastic park coin shooing unit. As far as the settings go, if it has the "zap" feature, just hit that key when you detect iron (or whatever you are trying to avoid). Hope this helps!

JohnnieWalker

Nov 30, 2009
Zebulon NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari Teknetics T2
I lent my Titan 2000xd to a friend to hunt in the soft sand on the beach. She did pretty good with it. I thought they were the same detector, maybe not?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread