i need a owners manual for a prospector dx cant find one

PAPPYGOL

May 15, 2008
niles ohio
Detector(s) used
grand master hunter cx2 ,,. , fisher 1235x 1236x2, 2 coin computers, garrett freedom 3.

Attachments

• 000_0001.JPG
    000_0001.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 710
  • 000_0004.JPG
    000_0004.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 517

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The manual on the Bounty Hunter site isn't working. It's listed, but the file is misnamed or something. Maybe you can contact them about it, but I'm pretty sure it's the same as the SS II.
http://www.detecting.com/manuals.htm

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Pappy ............. If you go to www.detecting.com in to bounty hunter then click on to .. product resources .... then click onto manuals the manual is there for the prospector dx......... Yes Pappa Like... GibH... said the manual is not working so you have to call bounty hunter to see what is wrong

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keppy said:
Pappy ............. If you go to www.detecting.com in to bounty hunter then click on to .. product resources .... then click onto manuals the manual is there for the prospector dx.........

As I said in my previous post, the link to the manual for the Prospector DX isn't working.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
GibH said:
Keppy said:
Pappy ............. If you go to www.detecting.com in to bounty hunter then click on to .. product resources .... then click onto manuals the manual is there for the prospector dx.........

As I said in my previous post, the link to the manual for the Prospector DX isn't working.
Like i said you were right........

OP
OP
PAPPYGOL

PAPPYGOL

May 15, 2008
niles ohio
Detector(s) used
grand master hunter cx2 ,,. , fisher 1235x 1236x2, 2 coin computers, garrett freedom 3.
no toggle switch on mine. i know its close to a few others i would just like to have an actual manual for it. ps, you guys were busy while i was sleeping. thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread