Im convinced pound for pound dollar for dollar the Bounty Hunter Tracker IV is king - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Im convinced pound for pound dollar for dollar the Bounty Hunter Tracker IV is king

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    VTX
    us
    Dec 2012
    Beverly Hills Florida
    7 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Trackerman
    Well for the money its a fine detector and i own some pretty good machines and can tell you ive tried um at the beach and at parks and this one consistantly out performed them in coins and equalled manny higher dollar machines. like the whites dfx wich i do own by the way and is a pretty good detector but costs 9 times more. Not to mention the Minelab quattro and the whites m6. If you guys want to go and get teknical. Now i was meerley passing on some info to those looking for a first machine or new one. Thats all some have taken advantage of the info and some argue and sees to believe.
    I for one thank you. You can never have too many toys.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
    Digging for fun.

us
    Jan 2009
    Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/ Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
    82 times
    Oh and onther thing go to bounty hunters website and search the finds. Yull see the Tracker IV has some of the best finds and most varied of all there models.
    Last edited by Trackerman; Dec 17, 2012 at 05:02 PM.

Dec 2012
    20 times
    I have a BH Pioneer 202. It seems to locate items well, but the depth indicator isn't so great.

Disclosure: I'm such a newb at this that I may not be using the machine to its fullest.

us
    Jan 2009
    Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/ Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
    82 times
    Manny machines have the depth ids slightly off . I like to measure the target when dug and get an average for each machine. The Tracker is about 4 to 5 inches wich isnt bad for the price of the machine. Now are there deeper detectors out there sure. But they will cost you 5 times more at least

us
    Jan 2009
    82 times
    Happy Hunting (VTX )You'll find some pretty interesting stuff with the Tracker IV. Anything from lighters to whistles you name it . I also like the tracker because its light and handles a fast sweep speed. Some of the higher dollar machines are heavy on the arm after a while.
    Last edited by Trackerman; Dec 17, 2012 at 11:15 PM.

us
    Jan 2009
    82 times
    Quote Originally Posted by VTX View Post
    I for one thank you. You can never have too many toys.

Good luck VTX with the Tracker IV . It has a fast sweep speed and is light on the arm which is nice for long hunts.

us
    Jan 2009
    82 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wingmaster View Post
    LOL. I don't think I'd still be detecting if I would have started with a Bounty Hunter.
    I used to think the same way until I got the Bounty hunter Tracker IV .Just because it ain't high dollar doesn't mean it won't perform.

VTX
    us
    Dec 2012
    Beverly Hills Florida
    7 times
    Having to wait for my BH 505 and now the IV is worse than waiting for Christmas when I was a kid.

In the meantime I've been spending my time looking for sites to dig.

Seems like there must be a lot of MD guys around my area, cause I just stopped at one of the local pawn shops and the guys tells me they can't keep anything MD related in stock. People come in all the time looking for MD stuff.

It figures cause the average age around here it like 72. I live in heavens waiting room.

Digging for fun.

us
    Jan 2009
    82 times
    Heck your lucky your in Florida the beaches there are good for gold jewlery hunting thanks to the cubans and turists. Im in cali hunting is so so .I know the feeling bro . Happy hunten.

VTX
    us
    Dec 2012
    Beverly Hills Florida
    7 times
    Heck your lucky your in Florida the beaches there are good for gold jewlery hunting thanks to the cubans and turists. Im in cali hunting is so so .I know the feeling bro . Happy hunten.
    As I said on another thread, "we don't got no stinking beaches" ok, one little man made thing that's probably been hunted to death.

I'm looking for my first fund to be from a privet RC flying field I fly at. 8 or 10 guys out there every day, parking their cars all in one place on the grass field, for the past 10 years, must be something on or in the ground there besides broken props.

Also no Cubans or tourists here either.

Digging for fun.

us
    Jan 2009
    82 times
    Sorry bro wrong Florida i guess good luck anyway.

VTX
    us
    Dec 2012
    Beverly Hills Florida
    7 times
    Sorry bro wrong Florida i guess good luck anyway.
    My Tracker should be here this week ahead of the 505, so it looks like my first find will be with the T IV.
    I'll post what I find. NO junk.

Digging for fun.

us
    Jan 2009
    82 times
    Cool good luck

us
    Nov 2012
    missouri
    BT IV, ACE 350
    75 times
    THANKS! Trackerman, for the heads up Been selling some of my Diecast so I could get the tracker.
    After using the online 40% coupon it came to $69.58 out the door...cooooool deal

HEY, got to start somewhere, so might as well start here...
    Last edited by chenty; Dec 19, 2012 at 08:47 PM. Reason: forgot to add to post

us
    Feb 2011
    Gladstone, MI
    Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
    208 times
    Coinshooting
    I suppose it would work halfway decent for clad up to 3 inches deep.
    Why do they call it "Taking a dump" when you're actually leaving one?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links