Im convinced pound for pound dollar for dollar the Bounty Hunter Tracker IV is king
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Im convinced pound for pound dollar for dollar the Bounty Hunter Tracker IV is king

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jan 2009
    Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/ Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
    82 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

I'm convinced pound for pound dollar for dollar the Bounty Hunter Tracker IV is king

I went out today to a local park I frequent and have hit pretty hard. I've taken whites machines there. To name a few the Dfx and the M6 . Now both are higher dollar machines than the bounty hunter Tracker IV and are pretty capable when it comes to coins and jewelry. Now hear comes the funny part a 100.00 dollar detector the Tracker IV out performed them in the coin category and in the jewelry category equalled the Dfx . I've also used several mine labs there and a Garrett ace 250 and none can consistently perform as well as the little bounty hunter Tracker IV.
    Today alone I hit around 16 quarters some dimes and a nickel total of 5 dollars. I've yet to use a machine that hits quarters like this beast. Not to mention rings . So far I've got 1 gold ring and 2 silver and over 7 more fake rings and lots of misc charms etc. When bounty hunter designed this machine they must of had a brilliant man behind the making of this monster.
    today I found another ring fake but a ring still and a little hair broche and funky key. Any body looking for a first detector out there look no further. good luck and happy hunting to all
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	528 
Size:	769.0 KB 
ID:	711096  
    Minrelica and rickv14623 like this.

EMF
    us
    Dec 2012
    Corbin, Kentucky
    Tesoro Silver Umax, Tesoro Compadre 5.75" coil
    5 times
    You're making me want to head to Hobby Lobby and snag one for $62 with that 40% off coupon. I could play with it until I decide which detector I want to buy.

us
    Jan 2009
    Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/ Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
    82 times
    Trust me it will be the best buy on a detector you ever make period. Mine paid for itself already and then some. With one of these you don't even really need another detector .
    Trust me.
    Last edited by Trackerman; Dec 10, 2012 at 06:16 PM.

VTX
    us
    Dec 2012
    Beverly Hills Florida
    7 times
    You mean I should of gotten the tracker in place of the 505 I have on order?

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
    Digging for fun.

VTX
    us
    Dec 2012
    Beverly Hills Florida
    7 times
    Well I just got finished ordering the Tracker from HL and used the 40% off cupon.

$63.00 free shipping. Can't beat that with a stick.
    Now to explain to the wife why I need another DT before I even get the first one.

Digging for fun.

us
    Jan 2009
    82 times
    The Tracker is a real coin monster. Best ive used and trust me ive used a few. It kicks azz on jewlry to. Heck i usually use it more than my other machines . For its wait price simplicity performance and value you cant beat it. Just get yourself a good set of 9 volt rechargables because alkalines are expensive. Never used a 505 reviews seem ok. Had one similir to a time ranger before that was pretty good. Id say the 505 should be pretty good. Happy hunting to all and good luck

us
    Sep 2012
    Garrett 350, AT Pro
    42 times
    Metal Detecting
    Wow, thanks for the great review! My 10 year old niece was having fun helping me search with my Ace - maybe this would be a good gift for her! Still have some Christmas money left to spend on her and was stuck on what to get with it- was going to go the gift card route. Have to call and see if the nearest HL has one in stock before I make the 40 minute drive. Thanks again for the tip!

us
    Aug 2009
    White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
    823 times
    LOL. I don't think I'd still be detecting if I would have started with a Bounty Hunter.
    NIBBLER, liftloop and Sandman like this.

us
    Apr 2010
    NC
    Garrett AT-Pro & White's TDI & Tesoro Compass uMax
    68 times
    Relic Hunting
    Trackerman... I ain't putting the BH-IV down, but before you go saying its the best out there, you need to do a true head-to-head comparison. Take a couple of detectors and some golf tees out, find something deep with one detector, mark it with the tee and see if the other detector can also identify the same target without fiddling with settings and sensitivity. See which is better on the ID with these deeper targets, then tell us your thoughts. Just remember, the coil has got to swing over it before it can find it. Just because the BH went over it, doesn't mean your other detectors did. The BH is a fine detector for the money I'm sure, but I think if you want deeper, you're going to have to pay to play.
    Sandman, liftloop and NIBBLER like this.
    Dwight S
    Anyone up for some Dirt Fishin?

us
    Sep 2012
    SW Pa
    Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4
    164 times
    Nobody knows what the best detector is. Unless they owned and used everyone in every soil condition
    I CAN DIGIT

VTX
    us
    Dec 2012
    Beverly Hills Florida
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wingmaster
    LOL. I don't think I'd still be detecting if I would have started with a Bounty Hunter.
    How do you know?

Digging for fun.

us
    Rawhide

Nov 2010
    SouthWestern USA
    Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
    2071 times
    Im a Bounty Hunter/Fisher owner. Yes you will find lots of coins. I also have found rings, and broaches, and its ok for relics too. Not a hard machine to learn at all. Where do I find the coupon for Hobby Lobby.

VTX
    us
    Dec 2012
    Beverly Hills Florida
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Casca
    Im a Bounty Hunter/Fisher owner. Yes you will find lots of coins. I also have found rings, and broaches, and its ok for relics too. Not a hard machine to learn at all. Where do I find the coupon for Hobby Lobby.
    Just google Hobby Lobby coupons. Look for a 40% off. Use the number on the coupon when you check out.
    Should come out to around $65.00 free shipping.

Last edited by VTX; Dec 17, 2012 at 03:22 PM.
    Digging for fun.

us
    Sep 2012
    SW Pa
    Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4
    164 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Casca
    I started with BH tried Minelab came home to Fisher Great detector
    Sandman likes this.
    I CAN DIGIT

us
    Jan 2009
    82 times
    Well for the money its a fine detector and i own some pretty good machines and can tell you ive tried um at the beach and at parks and this one consistantly out performed them in coins and equalled manny higher dollar machines. like the whites dfx wich i do own by the way and is a pretty good detector but costs 9 times more. Not to mention the Minelab quattro and the whites m6. If you guys want to go and get teknical. Now i was meerley passing on some info to those looking for a first machine or new one. Thats all some have taken advantage of the info and some argue and sees to believe.
    hunter_46356 likes this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links