Bounty Hunter in water.

sherpa t

Jan 25, 2005
Ocala florida
Detector(s) used
Titan / Tesoro SLT/ Fisher F5
The wet sand from non salt water should not be a problem. The only caution would be black sand because of what it is.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dont forget to take the batteries out before you throw it into the lake
wouldnt want it to work better then when it was with

ronald99

Dec 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE-Excalibur 1000-Minelab SD2200V2
I took my time ranger that i paid close to 500.00 dollars,to the beach in Florida,an wanted so much to be robbed like the dealer that stole my money when i asked him how well the TR will work on the saltwater beach, When i returned home from my depressed vacation,i called kellyco an was amazed when i opened the box an took out my minelab SE,an so the dreams may continue,good luck detecting everyone, Ronald99

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ONLY reason I use a BH is because it's all I can afford at the moment.If you have 5 bills or more to burn go for the Whites.I'm saving my clad to get a better machine,i've outgrown the BH's.

S

Scots Gaelic

I've got a BH QD II, no complaints here. For the the $160 I dropped for it, it has payed off approx 3x! I have found a 1920 Canadian 5 cent piece (smaller than a dime) @ 8". I have found 7 silver rings a gold broach, lots a of ^&(*^ pennies, & clad. For the $$, it's a great MD, if youcan't drop 700+!! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread