In Search of a VERY old Bounty Hunter

JimK

Aug 19, 2009
Central Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, This may sound strange but….I am looking to replace a very old Bounty Hunter detector that I had as a Kid. If I remember correctly it was a Bounty Hunter I, it was gold, it had 2 knobs and a speaker, headphone jack and not much else. My Grandmother bought it for me in the early 70’s for like 40.00 and I loved it. I knew I was on my way to financial independence. Well several years passed and I got better detectors and loaned this one to a friend and never got it back. My Grandmother has passed and I would like to find another of these. If anyone has one that they might part with please let me know.

JimK

Attachments

• bh1.JPG
    bh1.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 356
  • bh2.JPG
    bh2.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 352

Joe(TX)

Aug 21, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Old School
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OK, This may sound strange but….I am looking to replace a very old Bounty Hunter detector that I had as a Kid. If I remember correctly it was a Bounty Hunter I, it was gold, it had 2 knobs and a speaker, headphone jack and not much else. My Grandmother bought it for me in the early 70’s for like 40.00 and I loved it. I knew I was on my way to financial independence. Well several years passed and I got better detectors and loaned this one to a friend and never got it back. My Grandmother has passed and I would like to find another of these. If anyone has one that they might part with please let me know.

JimK
....Jim....these detectors show up every so often on ebay....so good luck on finding it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread