I like Bounty Hunter so much, that I bought a dealership!!!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
But they don't make an underwater detector (if you're the Dirk Pitt of NEMA fame). :D

Tell Clive Cussler I said "hey". ;D

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i cant say enough about my bounty hunters , really like my landstar and the wife loves her quick draw 2, tried to get her to step up to the landstar but cant get her away from the quick draw 2, she has learned to trust it and don't want to learn a new machine

Mercury dude

Mar 8, 2007
Ceres
Detector(s) used
Stold by my x bounty hunter IV & Fast tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I had my 3 of them but my x stole them and my coins so I will be looking for one soon

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LRP should be your top seller. I would like to see a lot of head to head tests with some of the more expensive competition.

Rich449

Apr 27, 2016
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Am I right in thinking they do a child's version? Was thinking it was perfect for my daughter, stop her stealing my 250!

OldGreybeard

Greenie
Jul 22, 2017
Polk County, FL/ Originally Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i cant say enough about my bounty hunters , really like my landstar and the wife loves her quick draw 2, tried to get her to step up to the landstar but cant get her away from the quick draw 2, she has learned to trust it and don't want to learn a new machine
Hey, I don't know if you're still around, But I just got a QDII. My wife saw it at a yard sale, marked $7.50!!! She told my wife the batteries 'weren't charged', so she couldn't guarantee it worked. My wife offered her $5 because of that. I got it home, and as you know, the batteries don't charge. The batteries were expired and installed wrong. I put in some 9v that were around the house and the machine worked great! I got some alkalines and it's even better! $5 well spent by a great wife who loves me! (Now if I can figure out why!)

doggoneitdignit

Oct 2, 2016
Canada
Detector(s) used
Current: Vaquero,Compadre,T2,300i, ML 440V, and Simplex+
Past:Whites 4000 D Series 3, Radio Shack 3001 Micronta
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: I like Bounty Hunter so much, that I bought a dealership!!!

Good on you mate, like your attitude. :occasion14:

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you buy a detector to "just keep in the truck" for those occasions when you see an area that may need a little attention, and it ends up being your main detecting tool. Those high dollar rigs now rest in the closet because you have discovered that these detectors work very good or the price paid. The Bounty Hunter trade name has slowly climbed the ladder of respect where some of the other brand names have had recent issues with some of their new released units.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread