Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
KellyCo's deal of the weekis the LRP

A pretty good deal on the Land Ranger Pro, free accessories and you get Kelly service as well. Option one and option two accessories are available. The Land Ranger Pro is Bounty Hunters top of the line. Manual and one touch ground balance. Fast recovery. Large display. 7 modes of operation, preset and custom modes. 11" DD coil.

Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro Metal Detectors For Sale - Kellyco

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
A pretty good deal on the Land Ranger Pro, free accessories and you get Kelly service as well. Option one and option two accessories are available. The Land Ranger Pro is Bounty Hunters top of the line. Manual and one touch ground balance. Fast recovery. Large display. 7 modes of operation, preset and custom modes. 11" DD coil.

Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro Metal Detectors For Sale - Kellyco
It is a good deal is Bounty Hunter going to quit making them ?

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damn...just saw this as I have been away for a few months with some health issues. Been having my eye on this detector after reading your posts here and there (Hightone).....very informative posts that swayed me.

What was the price for the deal if you remember? I see it is back up to $404 now...which is a no-go for me as it is $280-290 elsewhere.

Really like to buy from Kellyco as they have had my business in the past (pro-pointer and Scorpion coil cover) and treated me VERY well....but for $120 more....grrrr.

S

stefen

Times are tough for everyone and a 25% cost savings is nothing to ignore.:occasion14:

There's a hard lesson to be learned here.

Just know that Kellyco provides a quality of service which is many times more important than cost.

Last edited:

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That they do...and let me make it clear I am not speaking low on them.

They have already done well for me in the past. Had a shipping error where my freebies were not sent with the bought item...I contacted them and they immediately sent them out AND added a few more unexpected items as an apology. Even got a hand written note saying sorry for the troubles!

Hard to beat customer service like that. (Sorry if going off topic). But as you say...times are tough all over and a 25% difference is hard to ignore. :occasion14:

OP
OP
Phantasman

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It was $275 during the sale. I've seen the LRP as low as $251. Most dealers won't handle BH due to the openness of it's sales by retail stores. Once I get a detector I contact the manufacturer if I have a problem. FTP has always been helpful, be it my BHs or Fishers.

Thaddy1978

Tenderfoot
Aug 27, 2015
Shenandoah Valley
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Time Ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just bought the time ranger for $180 from amazon (new). Not sure exactly what the differences are, or if what I have is a good machine...certainly a huge learning curve for a dude who has never used one before. Searched for some video tutorials on the thing...no dice.

OP
OP
Phantasman

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just bought the time ranger for $180 from amazon (new). Not sure exactly what the differences are, or if what I have is a good machine...certainly a huge learning curve for a dude who has never used one before. Searched for some video tutorials on the thing...no dice.

It's dated, but a good machine. The TID goes from 1-165. It has no pinpoint feature except to put it in AM Mode. Has that silly sniff feature. But Zap is useful. It used to be the top of the line of the MOAS detectors (muffler on a stick). Discontinued as the BH Pro line took the lead. It's still a good unit for metal up to 8" in the ground. It's recovery rate is nothing like the Pros. But it's still better than most of the older BHs. And coils are a steal compared to the newer Pros. You got it for less than half the price most people paid for it 10 years ago. You paid the same price that the Quick Draw Pro sells for. You gained ground balance, zap, sniff and using the older 6.6khz coils. You did good on a good machine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions