Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800
BH Land Ranger Pro
Vulcan 360 pinpointer
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have sandwich bags for the clad..
They got it on a Friday and it was shipped back the next Thursday. I call that pretty good

OP
OP
tjarrett

tjarrett

Jan 14, 2016
Montgomery, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800
BH Land Ranger Pro
Vulcan 360 pinpointer
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got the LRP back and got a chance to test it out. What a difference having a good pinpoint button makes. If you are having issues I suggest sending it in. New button is effortless and works every press.

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great to hear man. Glad they fixed it up.

OP
OP
tjarrett

tjarrett

Jan 14, 2016
Montgomery, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800
BH Land Ranger Pro
Vulcan 360 pinpointer
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunter you wouldn't believe the difference.. It's like a whole different machine now

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunter you wouldn't believe the difference.. It's like a whole different machine now

Nice. I will be getting another one soon. I miss it and it is one detector I truly regret selling. Yeah I have my T2 and a Gold Bug and a F19 yadda yadda....

But the LRP is just in a league of it's own for the price. Going to use it as my main backup..and probably do quite a few more videos with it. Maybe play the "Reunited" song in my intro lol

OP
OP
tjarrett

tjarrett

Jan 14, 2016
Montgomery, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800
BH Land Ranger Pro
Vulcan 360 pinpointer
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loco I tried that and it worked "ok" but it eventually got worst. By worst I mean it would turn my volume up.. Lol but now there's no issue and easy to use

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will not regret going back to the LRP Hunter.

Last edited:

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The only thing I regret is selling it lol...no other detector comes close under $300.

:laughing7: I think back to our conversations before you bought the LRP, and I remember saying that there are better and higher priced units, but it's the "fun factor" that can't be beat on the LRP. I have more fun detecting with my LRP after already owning Garrett's, Tesoro's, Fisher's and Minelab's.(Though Tesoro's are a close second). There's just something about a big, easy to read screen on a light, easy to swing all day detector that feels good and has a hard time saying "that's enough for the day".

I kind of laugh at the people who say "I bought a LRP and when it said Gold, it was Junk". What's funnier is when they buy a $700 machine, and when it says Gold, they dig Junk.

At any price, it's knowing your detector and how to use it.

dgerst

Dec 9, 2008
SW Kansas
Detector(s) used
Multi Kruzer, Teknetics Patriot, Bandido II μMax, Tejon, Deeptech Vista Warrior, Treasure Baron Cointrax 2.2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not surprised to hear that FT took such good care of you. I damaged my the membrane of my 3300 while disassembling it to secure a loose speaker. They fixed it for free knowing as much and knowing I bought it used at a pawn shop ten years ago. They called it a courtesy repair. I call it the best service in the industry. I just bought a LRP and so far I really like it.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not surprised to hear that FT took such good care of you. I damaged my the membrane of my 3300 while disassembling it to secure a loose speaker. They fixed it for free knowing as much and knowing I bought it used at a pawn shop ten years ago. They called it a courtesy repair. I call it the best service in the industry. I just bought a LRP and so far I really like it.

You will gain 1.5 to 2 inches on coin size targets if you hunt in all metal mode. I had one, one of the best bangs for the buck. I only hunt with DD coils and my LRP came with one. GL & HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions