Elizabeth, PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Bounty Hunter Platinum (back up)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am loving this machine!

A few things I have learned:

I've started hunting in all metal mode. I've had to turn the sense down to 5 or 6 and I've been playing with the Ground Balance. Working on perfecting the Positive Ground Balance.

I've found that the LRP works extremely well in the iron infested areas that I've been searching, especially in the All Metal Mode. It's taken some time swinging it, to fully understand what it's been telling me: There are tons of goodies buried here. I'm actually gonna go back over some of the areas that i've found some stuff and see if I missed anything while running in discrimination mode 4.

I still get the big hunk of iron or aluminum that hit like silver, and I've pretty much figured out what I am gonna dig up before I dig it up.

My buddy liked my LRP so much, he decided to order one.

I really need that 5" DD coil!

I've pulled 2 tombacs, 2 shoe buckles, a few miners tags, an entire box of shotgun brass, some clad coins that I missed with my Lone Star, and a few monster hunks of iron out of the ground in the last 2 weeks.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And the LRP is so light. :icon_thumright: Congrats on your finds, good luck

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right on man. Glad to see you enjoying it and mastering it. Your friend is going to love it. Try playing around with some slight negative balance as well and see how you like it. Keep us posted with those finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread