Thumbs up to First Texas Warranty dept.

Hsimmons75

Dec 22, 2016
Lawrence Co., PA
Detector(s) used
1st Texas Titan 9000 (BH Time Ranger), Teknetics Patriot 11"DD with NEL Sharpshooter and Hunter, Deteknix X Pointer Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I called First Texas for a new battery cap for my bounty hunter pin pointer. It broke when I first got it putting the battery in for the first time. I had been using electric tape for the last six months on it. Figuring it would be only a few dollars, I decided to get the cap and keep it in the car as a backup to my Deteknix X Pointer Pro. Juan called back within an hour and my new battery cap should be in the mail tomorrow morning, no charge. That is awesome service. Thank you First Texas.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Tapatalk

verbious

Jun 21, 2012
Elizabeth, PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Bounty Hunter Platinum (back up)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll second their awesome customer service!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
First Texas is a great American company that puts customer service right up front.
I was so impressed with them I bought a Patriot from Teknetics direct.com

OP
OP
H

Hsimmons75

Dec 22, 2016
Lawrence Co., PA
Detector(s) used
1st Texas Titan 9000 (BH Time Ranger), Teknetics Patriot 11"DD with NEL Sharpshooter and Hunter, Deteknix X Pointer Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After owning a Titan 9000 and reading about the F70 and Patriot, I did the same. I love my Patriot!

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Tapatalk

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
FTP is #1 in my book, on all their products. A great group of people. You can tell they love their jobs and the people they cater too.

OP
OP
H

Hsimmons75

Dec 22, 2016
Lawrence Co., PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It took a little longer than I thought, but I got the package today. And guess what, they sent me 2. Great service! Thank you Juan and First Texas!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions