Land Ranger Pro

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's being re marketed as the Teknetics Liberator, they are selling for a great price from the manufacturer.

TedAK

Greenie
Jun 12, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,
The Land Ranger Pro (new) is available on Amazon for Prime users on Prime Day starting 7/16/2018 and going to sometime on 7/17 for $185.85 These are generally limited time until sold out. So if you are interested you need to act.

All the best,
Ted Sudol

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
At Amazon. I would buy the LRP for $232 before I would buy the Liberator for $299. Same machine, unless you just like the patriotic face of the Tek.

I bought one of the first LRPs, and haven't found anything worth spending another $300-$400 for. It does the job. I don't need the lousy PP button to zero in on a target. And the AM mode is fantastic for depth "with" target ID.

There are better machines for sure. But not in this price range.

JoeVal

Oct 28, 2018
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 & 800
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro
Bounty Hunter Tracker Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought my LRP after watching the review by TheHunterGT, and have not regretted it. While only detecting since the end of August this year, my best find came from this machine... a 1955 Guatemalan 25 Centavo silver coin that SCREAMED at me from a full 8” depth. His was dug in Mentor, Ohio, where we have a large seaso migrant community that works in our nursery trade. Neither my Tesoro Tiger Shark or AT Max have found a better find to date. Did I say it’s a crazy coin killer?

Uploaded at Snapagogo.com

This is the day I found the 25 Centavo coin with the LRP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions