IMG_20180520_130231345.jpg

MoonTzu

Apr 24, 2018
Sunny San Diego, California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Elite 2200 (bought used), GP pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice find! I too fished my BH Elite 2200 out of the local classifieds for lunch money, but it's my first and only detector. Where yours is gray, mine is black, but I think that may be the only difference between the machines. I have nothing to compare it with, but I'm finding stuff so I can't complain!

Hawks88

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Niagara falls
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice. My brother has the same machine and says he loves it. Congrats on that deal you got.

OP
OP
59CRL

59CRL

May 2, 2018
KY
Detector(s) used
Whites, Bounty Hunter, Tecknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find! I too fished my BH Elite 2200 out of the local classifieds for lunch money, but it's my first and only detector. Where yours is gray, mine is black, but I think that may be the only difference between the machines. I have nothing to compare it with, but I'm finding stuff so I can't complain!

This one seems very sensitive to interference. I turned it on outside my house and it was going crazy beeping and such. So I brought my
Teknetics outside and it was doing the same so it isn't the MD.... I walked down near my garage and they both settled down. Also my yard must have a high
mineral content as it was giving false iron signals a good amount of time. I just need to take it to a park or something, there is nothing in my yard. I have gone through it a few times.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread