Time Ranger response vs land ranger pro

bdecriscio

Jun 13, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been using both detectors recently and while I sent my L.R. back for service I've used my T.R. I was wondering if my perception that the T.R. was much slower in response time was because of better technology in the L.R. or maybe my T.R. was failing. A lot of times with the older one it seems to require a number of sweeps to pick up objects that i know are there. Thanks, Bob

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Time ranger is an older model, thus has an older, slower processor. Still a good machine, but requires a slower sweep than your newer LRP.

OP
OP
B

bdecriscio

Jun 13, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks

The Time ranger is an older model, thus has an older, slower processor. Still a good machine, but requires a slower sweep than your newer LRP.

Thanks, sort of figured that but really see the difference compared to the land ranger.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been using...
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Bob! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - people may have more success helping you (your location may help, etc.)...

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other