Land Ranger Pro

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's a great bang for the buck, just think they retailed for over $400 a little over 3 years ago at some stores.

Last edited:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That machine will pay for itself in no time! Nice pick up.

OP
OP
madmantrapper

madmantrapper

Sep 1, 2018
Carroll County, Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It arrived today. I read the manual cover to cover, I have a lot to learn. To wet and rainy today try it out. I assembled it and am trying to understand the operation. Seems very confusing to someone that has never used one before.

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are some decent videos on Youtube about it. :icon_thumleft:

At anywhere under $300...there is nothing that can compete with it. The price they were selling it is a steal.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Go ahead and start with one of the preset programs depending on what you are looking for. once you get a little time under your belt you can DISC 2 through 4 and tailor it's set up to your needs. I used Disc 4 when I had one.

nightryder87

Greenie
Oct 19, 2005
I picked up one myself for $184.97 off of Amazon when it was on sale! Just got it yesterday and cannot wait t try it out.

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The price of the LRP on Amazon is now $234. There is nothing by any manufacturer that can touch that price for performance and bells and whistles the LRP provides. Even the Quick Draw Pro is priced at $205 there. And for $29 more, you get everything the QDP does, as well as ground balance, V-break, a more precise segment meter, notch width and an 11" DD coil. Well worth the price. For the novice, just hit mode till C appears and start hunting. It couldn't be easier (or J if you want to add in some Jewelry that's notched out in C). I did notice that Amazon advertises that the QDP has "Fe tone adjust". It does not. That's on the Eurotek Pro and Fisher F44, and not the QDP or the LRP. But being Fratbros, they will detect as well as both of those units.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread