Silver Mine And Deep Detectors Or 3 D Detectors

Gaijun1

Oct 11, 2010
Morgantown Wv
Today I Want Too Return Too A Possable Mine Collapse Or Just a Small Rock Cave
I Can See At Least 30 Yards Back Into The Collapsed Mine Or Cave My New Job In The Oil And Gas Bizziness Keeps Me Moveing Alot But Also Lets Me Get More Scouting Time
Into Such Treasure Stories In Wv But dont Really Want Too Dig It Up Just Yet But Dont Want Too Wait Too Long Either So Heres My Problem

What Kind Of Cheap Detector Would You Use Too Investagate This Mine Or Cave Too Keep Others Off Your Trail Such As 3D Or GPR ? Or a Deep Detector That Could Penatrate At Least 15 Feet Down

he Story Gos Its a Possable Lost Silver Mine In Which Counterfeit Silver Coins Where Made And Used In Dodridge Co Wv
They Say The Silver Was Pure I Belive Someone Cleaned It Out And Collapsed It After a Person Of Interest Was Caught Passing Coins Weather Or Not I Find Any Silver Id Really Like Too Find Those
Dies That Were Used Too Stamp The Counterfeit Coins And Or The Smelter Too Bring The Truth Too The Story With Pictures And Videos

Then Its Off Too Search For The Missing B&O Robbery $$ I Belive That If The Coin Was Hidden Its Buried Deep Along The R/R Tracks Dirt Walls
But My Detector Sends Off 2 Faint Signals Possably Chests Or R/R Spike Plates More Then 2-1/2 Feet Deep Or Deeper My Overall Problem Is That Im Recovering From Lung Cancer
And Trying Too Avoid Any Digging Untill Im Certain Or Possative Of The Signals Find I Know Thats a Judgement Ill Make Or Break I Belive If I DoLeave It Couriosity Will Bring Me BackAgain To Make Sure I Dident Pass That Up Without Knowing Whats Under There Visualy

And I Appeciate Any Info On The Meatl Detectors And The How Too Futher Investagte The Collapse Cave Or Mine
As For My Detector Its a Garett AT Pro

Thanks Michael

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread