Whites V3i............Is there a difference?

beez0404

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
White's V3i............Is there a difference?

Hi Guys and Gals,

I've been saving up my money to buy a new detector and have pretty much decided to buy a Whites V3i. Looking at them on the Kellyco site I see they have two listings for the V3i. One is $1499 and the other is $1799 Are there any differences between these two machines other then the more expensive one has wireless headphones? I appreciate your knowledge and willingness to share with a neophyte such as myself.

Jay

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No that's the difference is the wireless headphones new there a $300 option. I ran the v3i for quite a bit had a sunray probe on it & all the sef coils made. In the right hands knowing what to adjust its an unstoppable machine with more options then anything on the market period. My advice would be take it slow & it will surprise you everytime you use it

OP
OP
beez0404

beez0404

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for the information. I didn't want to come off as ignorant when I spoke to a Kellyco representative diminishing my negotiating power.....LOL

Smooth Blend

Nov 30, 2013
Washington State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari w/ 11"DD coil, 10"x12"SEF, 15"WOT coil, Garrett Pin Pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I purchased from kellyco a month ago and although they gave me a decent deal, I wish that I would of bought from one of the other vendors from this site. Just be patient and I'm sure you'll be able to buy a used but almost brand new v3i from one the guys here.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Petrie over there from vances detectors has a 10 out of 10 1,with the wireless headphones cheaper then one without, now if you want to go totally new I'd suggest ed from treasure mountain detectors he got an award for being best vendor for whites machines, so he must be doin something right. Both great guys to deal with hands down, we got actually all of the best vendors on this site in my opinion period

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread