Tracker IV help!!!

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Learned on Bounty Hunter Junior, then Tracker IV, and now using the Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey guys I finally got my tracker iv today at hobby lobby and got the last one!!!! :)) I really like it and I did the cool test and everything in the manual. Well then I went outside and put sensitivity on 12:00 position because I was getting interference with the power lines. And in disco maroon mode at about 3:00. I was sweeping along, and then got a hard hit. This hit was solid and repeated and just awesome. It was great! It was in the high tone but also in the low tone. Almost in the middle tone but still a little bit more up fro the middle range. It was definetly NOT low tone. Anyway I turned up the discrimation more from 3:00 to high. And the target still hit hard. Still repeated and solid. What do you his think it is? Appreciate an ideas. I can't dig it up because ground is frozen thank you!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, treasurehunter101, glad you got you a new detector. I can't help with the ID, just wanted to congratulate you.

OP
OP
T

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Learned on Bounty Hunter Junior, then Tracker IV, and now using the Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey, treasurehunter101, glad you got you a new detector. I can't help with the ID, just wanted to congratulate you.

Thank you I can't wait till I can actually dig it up and see what it is I guess the bounty hunter junior missed it :) I returned the junior cuz it broke and used it's money to buy the tracker iv :)

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions