new detector help

Dirt_Fisher_13

Tenderfoot
Jan 22, 2014
So i was looming to get a garrett at pro this year but budget persist so im looking for another detectoer a bit cheaper but does have the option for tone id like pro mode on the at pro!
Any help appreciated looked at fisgers f2 but i do think i want the freq to be highwr above the 10 range.. Detector caple of low and high frequency change would be great! I live in michigan so the grounds mineralized. Help please
Thanks Ryan

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My opinión take it as you want,now you said ur budget wont allow for the Atpro but keep an eye out there are many used models with warranty still left if your looking at other models some great choices
Minelabs xterra series, you can change ur operating frequency with just a coil change
Whites coinmaster series
Fisher's f sereies
Really depends on what ur looking to do ya know but definetly look.Into the used market higher grade machine lower grade price

Longhair

May 26, 2012
Backside Of Nowhere In Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2,
Fisher 1280X,
MineLab Xterra 705,
MineLab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where in Michigan are you Ryan?
And what makes you think that you want to run a frequency above 10kHz?

OP
OP
D

Dirt_Fisher_13

Tenderfoot
Jan 22, 2014
I am in freeland/saginaw and i like the idea of gold, i hear higher frequency is better. Just noticed the at pro was about 15 and its all terrain so i assumed around that frquency should do about everything well rounded

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All terrain mainly because you are able to go from land to water without doin anything to the machine

PlayingInTheDirt

Nov 17, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Nokta Fors Relic, Sunray X-1 Probe, Garrett Pro Pointer, Coiltek Coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, the question is how much are you wanting to put into a detector then we know more on what to tell you on what to look for in that price range? Let us know I am sure someone can put you in the driver seat:thumbsup:

OP
OP
D

Dirt_Fisher_13

Tenderfoot
Jan 22, 2014
So id like a mschine i can listen to the dufferent sounds and get familiar with them and desifer myself compared to a computer telling me it thinks its a pull tab

DIGDAWG

Dec 16, 2013
OC CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB X-TERRA & GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Minelab X-Terra series you can change frequencies by changing the coil. Works great in different locations and conditions.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread