Mikelinda

Tenderfoot
Feb 17, 2014
Swansboro NC
Detector(s) used
Garret 350
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
We'll I pulled the trigger last knight I bought a garret 350 from kellyco and they had a deal if you bought one you could buy another at half price! I was going to buy two Garret's but the salesperson advised me to buy another brand he stated that if you get to close they would interfere with each outer. Buy deferent brands would solve this problem. So I got the Titan 9000 Pro. I hope he was wright.

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Mikelinda; I'm not 100% on the interference part but as long as your happy that's what counts. Happy Hunting. Your in the right place here ok. PEACE:RONB

OP
OP
M

Mikelinda

Tenderfoot
Feb 17, 2014
Swansboro NC
Detector(s) used
Garret 350
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Linda and I live in Swansboro NC we are looking forward taking our boat to the many Island along the ICW! In the summer months some are very crowded to the point it looks like a boat show! I've never noticed anyone MD there so we may get lucky!

Uncle Jeff

May 28, 2013
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT -
TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My garrett has 4 frequency settings, so if you are hunting next to some one on the same frequency, you can switch to a different frequency so the 2 machines don't fight each other....

fireguy

Dec 28, 2013
Dayton ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
My garrett has 4 frequency settings, so if you are hunting next to some one on the same frequency, you can switch to a different frequency so the 2 machines don't fight each other....

That's the AT series. The ace series don't have that ability.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from White Plains, New York!

tiderider

Oct 10, 2013
Welcome to the hobby , you made a great choice, I have one so if you need help on it just PM me , congrats

KennyD

Apr 25, 2013
Belleville, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites VX3, Tesoro Vaquero, Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to a great hobby and a great site! :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions