Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I bought the Powerscan pulse metal detector on Ebay. It took 4 weeks for the box to get here from Burgas Bulgaria (without coil). The coil didn't get delivered until 2 weeks later. When I hooked it all up, the dam thing didn't work! I contacted the seller, Stilyan Stoyanov and he said he sold 70 units and this is the first one that failed to work. Why me? Has anyone else purchased one of these units? What has your experience been?

Powerscan 2PRO Pulse Induction Metal Detector PVC Coil 50x50cm | eBay

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I used to shag w/ a girl from Bulgaria.. wasn't too long before I realized her people were a bunch of gypsies, always up to something shady.

OP
OP
Salvor6

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I used to shag w/ a girl from Bulgaria.. wasn't too long before I realized her people were a bunch of gypsies, always up to something shady.

Hey Dude, I want some input on the metal detector, not your personal experiences with the people!

viking73

Sep 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought one in August 2014. Took 3 weeks to arrive but it does work. I got the 1x1m coil (shipped separately) and it works actually too good. I have not been able to test it because I cant find an area near my house where there isnt some large metal object or powerline or underground cable. I hope I can tune it. He claims to have a 5 year warranty on the unit. Is he honoring that warranty? He was very responsive to my emails.

ZX12R

Nov 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought one and it has just arrived today, 06 November 2014, I ordered this on 23 October 2014.
I am still waiting for the coil (I have gone for a 28cm round coil) and the stem in aluminium and carbon fibre.
the supplier answered my emails very quickly and I have already left a review on on his website POWERSCAN METAL DETECTORS as I must I admit that due to no previous reviews I was hesitant in buying from him but I am glad I did now as the product looks very well built, cany wait to use it

Trigon

Jan 23, 2016
Victoria Australia
Detector(s) used
X-terra 705, Bounty Hunter, Deteknix pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys, Any more info on how you went with the Powerscan detector?

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks nice. But so did a DeLorean.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread