Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems I rewire and have built and rebuilt my head phones since I started. All junk. Here is what I need ya'lls advice on. I have an at pro with the special plug. I also have a Fisher x-75 se. I would like a pair of under water head phones I can use on dry land as well possibly with my Fisher. Any adapters made of a 1/4 NPT to a at pro . That way I could get a good set of water phones and use them with my Fisher.
Pipe dream maybe let me know. If not please suggest a good set of water phones for the at pro and a good price.

Thanks all you metal detecting gurus.

TnMtns

The Silver Pirate

Nov 27, 2011
Ridgeland, MS
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX, DFX, XLT, Whites Prizm IV, Tesoro DeLeon, Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
Other
Garrett has an adaptor to use regular headphones with the ATP. Grey Ghost Amphibian headphones at DetectorPro website. Problem solved. Hope this helps.

The Silver Pirate

Nov 27, 2011
Ridgeland, MS
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX, DFX, XLT, Whites Prizm IV, Tesoro DeLeon, Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
Other
Might have to build your own adaptor. I re-read your original post and I am a little confused on your project.

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's one tough part about the AT series Garretts - that unique plug. They make a plug that will allow you to adapt any 1/4" headphone with your AT Pro....

Garrett 1/4" land headphone adapter

With this I use my Grey Ghosts when hunting with the Garretts.

But, I'm not sure anyone makes one that you can use to adapt the AT series headphones to other detectors. That one might be something you have to make on your own.... or get two sets of headphones.

Otherwise, water heaphones are limited to two for the AT Pro - from either Detector Pro or from Garrett

Detector Pro Grey Ghost Amphibians - for Garrett AT Pro/Gold, ATX, Sea Hunter and Infinium LS

Garrett Submersible Headphones

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll also add that the Detector Pro lineup (and Sunray's headphones) are all lifetime warranty - so you will not have to mess with fixing them yourself any more. :)

gldnbrew

Feb 16, 2013
The 1000 Islands, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro and ATMax, 8.5 x 11, 5 x 8 & a Super Sniper - Pro-pointer.
Fisher F75 LTD, XP Deus - 11", Garrett AT and AT ZLINK pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It seems I rewire and have built and rebuilt my head phones since I started. All junk. Here is what I need ya'lls advice on. I have an at pro with the special plug. I also have a Fisher x-75 se. I would like a pair of under water head phones I can use on dry land as well possibly with my Fisher. Any adapters made of a 1/4 NPT to a at pro . That way I could get a good set of water phones and use them with my Fisher.
Pipe dream maybe let me know. If not please suggest a good set of water phones for the at pro and a good price.

Thanks all you metal detecting gurus.

TnMtns

Just remember that the Garrett adapter is waterproof at the machine, but not at the 1/4" plug end. I am looking for the reverse. Gray Ghost ATPro to 1/4" for my new F75 LTD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread