Need help picking a metal detector!

chaselarkin123

Jun 11, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm from Florida, but currently living in Belgrade Serbia. Looking for a good detector to purchase for searching my new location! I have been leaning towards the XP deus, but don't really know if that's my best option. I live near the Danube and had debated something like the Minelab CTX 3030 for potential water use. The river looks pretty dirty, so not sure I'll actually be going in it to search. What detector would you use if you were in my position? Also, which setup would you pick for the detector you're recommending? Thanks! I'm sure with all the combined knowledge on here I'll get some great advice! Also, and recommendations on cool places I should search in this region? I've been having a little trouble finding old maps showing what the city layout looked like in antiquity. I'm willing to travel just about anywhere. Thanks again!

marjam

Nov 17, 2012
You might want to wait a little while for the minelab equinox to be released. There are a few videos on YouTube about it. It looks promising and is waterproof to 3 meters.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread