Best detector

amar

Greenie
Nov 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear friends,
I am from india and new for detecting metal. I want best detector thats search deep as 10 ft to 15 ft. And found clear signal in ground. I intereseted in okm exp 6000, garrett gti 2500, nokta and jio hunter. Which is better please suggest me. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
amar, First, you are very welcome here, we all love this hobby or we would all be somewhere else. Best detector?, I really do not think that there is such a thing, there are so many makes and models to choose from, but many good ideas can be gotten from this Forum. 10 to 15 feet deep?, I know of no detector that can do such a thing, 10 to 15 inches perhaps for our style of metal detecting. No matter what, welcome to the Forum. By the way amar, if you are willing to dig a hole 10 feet deep, then you are by far a better man than I. I tell you what.

Last edited:

digger460

Silver Member
Sep 19, 2015
Southeast Grundy, Illinois
Detector(s) used
EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot
Primary Interest:
Other
amar, First, you are very welcome here, we all love this hobby are we would all be somewhere else. Best detector?, I really do not think that there is such a thing, there are so many makes and models to choose from, but many good ideas can be gotten from this Forum. 10 to 15 feet deep?, I know of no detector that can do such a thing, 10 to 15 inches perhaps for our style of metal detecting. No matter what, welcome to the Forum. By the way amar, if you are willing to dig a hole 10 feet deep, then you are by far a better man than I. I tell you what.

Welcome, but ditto. 10 to 15 inches!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions