Who has the best customer service?

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My vote has to go for Tesoro and Garrett. I have not had any dealings with Whites so cant speak for them. First Texas, seems to "not care" once they have your money....Tesoro will stand behind their lifetime warranty. And Garrett has replaced a battery holder and an arm cuff on my ATP, no questions asked....over the phone, just mailed out the new ones. Also, cant speak for Minelab as i havent dealt with them either.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Garret gas never charged me for anything coil headphones and control box after warranty long expired, Sent me headphones after I called no need to return old ones

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I would say Tesoro....

However, in '85 or '86 I purchased a Royal Sabre. Didn't use it for a number of years and then when I turned it on, it didn't turn on. Changed batteries, and changed again, wouldn't turn on.

Contacted Tesoro and :

They didn't know if they had spare parts, and they wanted $75 to look at it.

I threw it in the trash, but did pick up another one used last year or the year before. It was and is a great detector, though I like the Tejon better.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread