JJames

Greenie
May 10, 2016
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's, Garrett, Fisher, Minelab, etc.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not a beach or water Hunter. I am a relic and hoard Hunter. Which one of these detectors would you choose. The main thing that interest me is depth. I am going to buy one and can't make up my mind. One day I am for sure of one, then the more I study the other one I am sure it's the one. I can read a lot more things about the atx, the Tarsacci not so much. Any help? Thanks

CalReg

May 3, 2020
San Jose, CA
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000, Simplex, Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am not a beach or water Hunter. I am a relic and hoard Hunter. Which one of these detectors would you choose. The main thing that interest me is depth. I am going to buy one and can't make up my mind. One day I am for sure of one, then the more I study the other one I am sure it's the one. I can read a lot more things about the atx, the Tarsacci not so much. Any help? Thanks

Hey JJames, I can't speak for the Garrett ATX, but I own a Tarsacci MDT 8000 and I can tell you, it's plenty deep! Most of my hunting is done at the beach, but even in the occasional field or park, I am consistently finding things at 10-15 inches deep. Good luck with your research!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread