Button

twocans474

Jun 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Newhall california beales cut General Edward F Beale was appointed Federal Surveyor General of california & nevada by president Abraham Lincoln 1861. General beale was given the task of cutting a pass through the hills now newhall in 1863. I noticed a wooden pole 6 inches round stuck on a hill side i found charcol old cans a old looking battery had 2 screws on top i think it was with explosives. I found a button i think its bronze its about the size of a quarter i think its a us army enlisted generals service button it is in great shape the eagle is and sheild are shape the bake has some dirt i havent cleaned it i think this button may have belonged to General Edward Beale what other general wood be up on that hill side next to that marker the i read that if the sheild is raised its a 1875 to 1901 i will post a picture of it as soon as my computer and sell phone want to be friends if it was beales button is it worth more theirs a lot of buttons out their with out a clue who it belonged to butt this one i think was beals

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread