sir francis drake treasure in panama

Drake1596

May 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have vital info to help this. I want to help. I'm a long decedent in the drake family.

Drake1596

May 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have vital information about this and would like to team up.

MikeyWalsh

Greenie
Mar 8, 2017
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter TK4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to offend you but you sound much like Uncharted. Cant anyone take a joke anymore these days.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
45 tons . Yeah right. Ok, for those of you who work around "tonnage" and "heavy equipment" let's have a raise of hands: How much do you believe this was just "buried on Angel Island" in SF bay. Then no doubt you fall for the Oak Island nonsense too.

The un-informed simply have NO IDEA of tons. Look up the # of tons for your car (volkwagon, Toyota, etc...) . Ok now envision carrying that back in the era of hand-labor. Ie.: no forklifts, etc.... No problem, right ? After all "they built the pyramids, right ? (never mind small details of 100 yrs. to do so and entire cities-of-people to do so).

And then to further "cement the certainty", all you have to do is say it's buried in a place where "you'll never get permission to dig" . Then guess what ? THAT ALL THE MORE PROVES the certainty of the treasure. Because the moment someone says "no", is just all-the-more proof of the conspiracy to hide the treasure. Right?

And sure, no one on Angel Island will ever say "yes". Gee I guess my friend didn't get that message. :icon_scratch:

Drake1596

May 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
45 tons . Yeah right. Ok, for those of you who work around "tonnage" and "heavy equipment" let's have a raise of hands: How much do you believe this was just "buried on Angel Island" in SF bay. Then no doubt you fall for the Oak Island nonsense too.

The un-informed simply have NO IDEA of tons. Look up the # of tons for your car (volkwagon, Toyota, etc...) . Ok now envision carrying that back in the era of hand-labor. Ie.: no forklifts, etc.... No problem, right ? After all "they built the pyramids, right ? (never mind small details of 100 yrs. to do so and entire cities-of-people to do so).

And then to further "cement the certainty", all you have to do is say it's buried in a place where "you'll never get permission to dig" . Then guess what ? THAT ALL THE MORE PROVES the certainty of the treasure. Because the moment someone says "no", is just all-the-more proof of the conspiracy to hide the treasure. Right?

And sure, no one on Angel Island will ever say "yes". Gee I guess my friend didn't get that message. :icon_scratch:
Your mind is in capable of understanding the things your not throughly educated in.

Sent from my SM-S920L using TreasureNet.com mobile app

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Your mind is in capable of understanding the things your not throughly educated in...

So let me guess: *Your* mind is "fully capable" and "educated" to know that "45 tons" of silver is buried on Angel Island in SF bay , by your great great great great great grandfather. Right ? And naturally, none of what's been orally passed down (or maps drawn on cocktail napkins 50 yrs. ago) is beyond dispute. None of it is subject to telephone game treasure-legends gone awry. Just like how every single other treasure legend is "iron clad" as well.

Then if you know where the treasure is, (assuming there is even a "treasure"), then pray-tell why aren't you going to get it ? Let me guess:

a) you need investors to finance the recovery (since, no doubt, it is 3 to 9 meters deep. Right ?)

b) You need investors to hire lawyers to fight the government which will lay claim to it, or forbid you to dig in the location. Right ?

c) You've narrowed it down to a certain gully or field, and now it's just a matter of honing down the exact spot (so you need info on a detector which goes 9 meters deep, right ?)

But none of this means you haven't actually already "found" the treasure. It's merely a matter of govt. clearances, tax laws, heavy equipment, investors, etc.... Right ?

Drake1596

May 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So let me guess: *Your* mind is "fully capable" and "educated" to know that "45 tons" of silver is buried on Angel Island in SF bay , by your great great great great great grandfather. Right ? And naturally, none of what's been orally passed down (or maps drawn on cocktail napkins 50 yrs. ago) is beyond dispute. None of it is subject to telephone game treasure-legends gone awry. Just like how every single other treasure legend is "iron clad" as well.

Then if you know where the treasure is, (assuming there is even a "treasure"), then pray-tell why aren't you going to get it ? Let me guess:

a) you need investors to finance the recovery (since, no doubt, it is 3 to 9 meters deep. Right ?)

b) You need investors to hire lawyers to fight the government which will lay claim to it, or forbid you to dig in the location. Right ?

c) You've narrowed it down to a certain gully or field, and now it's just a matter of honing down the exact spot (so you need info on a detector which goes 9 meters deep, right ?)

But none of this means you haven't actually already "found" the treasure. It's merely a matter of govt. clearances, tax laws, heavy equipment, investors, etc.... Right ?
1 it's his coffin not treasure
2 it's for a museum
3 yes there are a few matters to take in hand
And lastly I have had my documents looked at by people at the pirates and treasure museum in florida look at it and have has raised some intrest.

perdidogringo

Apr 21, 2011
El Dorado
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1 it's his coffin not treasure
2 it's for a museum
3 yes there are a few matters to take in hand
And lastly I have had my documents looked at by people at the pirates and treasure museum in florida look at it and have has raised some intrest.

Wow, everyone else thinks that Drake's lead coffin was dumped in the bay outside Portobello. But all this time it was on Angel Island?

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I,too, was under the impression the coffin was outside Porto. bay. BTW, when we were there several years ago, the bottom of the bay was filled with crud,muck and mud. The vis. was terrible so, after several hours of 'searching', we went into the town and enjoyed the local adult beverages.
Don.....

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just read funnel of gold. Great description of the event as it unfolded. Wow!!! What a great story. Don your always in on the best adventures. Still waiting for you to write a bestseller.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
nothing to add just curious, you hunters that go to that area
your not worried about the drug cartel/s

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread