possible large cashe foundwith LRL

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yorkota said:
we think we have located a large cashe . it started with a story then using an LRL we pinpointed what seemed to be several cashes in an area of about 50 ft. x 50 ft. we confirmed with a magentometer (imager) . my question is How accurate are these methods of locating ?

Sounds to me like you answered your own question.

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
Unfortunately the most accurate locator is still a shovel!
Rich

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TURNMASTER said:
Hey GG is this the point in time where a guy would want a 2 box?

Jeff

I never go on a treasure hunt without one. :thumbsup:

GG~

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
Yorkota,
You mentioned that you have several targets in a 50 foot circle and expect it to be
20 feet deep according to a LRL. A swing rod type LRL would give you multiple targets
around a 50 foot circle at that depth. It might also give you false targets further out.
I have located several targets in tests and have had my share of false targets in the
field. I would use various types of electronic equipment to pinpoint. Magnetometers
respond to magnetic targets only, (Iron). It could be something valuable in an iron
box. Depending on which imager you are using, that might be the best piece of
electronics to use. Unfortunately as I said earlier, digging is the only true method of
identifying the target. Good luck!
Rich

OP
OP
Y

yorkota

May 15, 2009
Treasure finder said:
Yorkota,
You mentioned that you have several targets in a 50 foot circle and expect it to be
20 feet deep according to a LRL. A swing rod type LRL would give you multiple targets
around a 50 foot circle at that depth. It might also give you false targets further out.
I have located several targets in tests and have had my share of false targets in the
field. I would use various types of electronic equipment to pinpoint. Magnetometers
respond to magnetic targets only, (Iron). It could be something valuable in an iron
box. Depending on which imager you are using, that might be the best piece of
electronics to use. Unfortunately as I said earlier, digging is the only true method of
identifying the target. Good luck!
Rich
rich thank you for your post .i am new to some of the new equipt. so until i actually find something with this equipt. i am unsure of what it tells me . have you ever used witching rods ?

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
Yorkota

When you got the whole scenario complete, then post your thread here with photos. In 1995 I located a big chest full of gold coins using a LRL and a deepseeker two box but the landlord denied me permission to excavate. 4 years ago, the landlord found the cache in the same place where my LRL pinpointed in 1995. Today many Skeptics criticized that LRL that I used including Carl Morand(?) in his web site saying doesn't works or cheap design. Cheap or not, if you're not a electronic technician, you got 80% of probability to do nothing if you try to assambling a MFD or LRL by yourself jut to try to save couple $$$.

Good luck in your adventure :icon_thumright: :coffee2:

Arch

S

stefen

SWR said:
yorkota said:
we think we have located a large cashe . it started with a story then using an LRL we pinpointed what seemed to be several cashes in an area of about 50 ft. x 50 ft. we confirmed with a magentometer (imager) . my question is How accurate are these methods of locating ?

I don't get it. Instead of making a post on an internet forum...why not put a shovel in the ground and dig? :icon_scratch:

That would be thinking :icon_thumleft:

bga78

Jul 31, 2008
Detector(s) used
goldgun, gemini 3, GMT, Raytech laser
use gold gun from accurate locators ???

K

Kentucky Kache

SWR said:
yorkota said:

I don't get it. Instead of making a post on an internet forum...why not put a shovel in the ground and dig? :icon_scratch:

Are you asking yourself that question? You do know you're posting on an internet forum, right? I guess you're right, you don't get it.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont mean to sound like an idiot but what is a 2 box? I only know of my fisher f2, and shovel. Ben

K

Kentucky Kache

Attachments

• gemini_1m.jpg
    gemini_1m.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 1,454

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
kokota makes one that when you wave it over the ground you get a screen and see what is there like boxes and piles it cost around 4-6 grand depending on who you buy it from

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for info. Only LRL I know is the one that sits on top of my 22-250, It locates dinner.

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The problem with the two box is you have to go pretty close to it to find it.

I am not knocking them they are truly great machines!

If you want to know for sure I have a device that will let you know if its gold, silver, copper, and can locate it from 1/4 to 1/2 mile and then tell you how deep it is up to 500 feet. If this is a for certain thing of good value and you have permission from the and owner I would venture to the sight and locate it for you, maybe even help dig it up, will do it for a modest for a cut. PM me if interested.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions