ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The treasure was buried up the river yes... this was factual.

It has been searched for over and over throughout 1800's ad continued till 1960's... and petered off after the Entire Everglades became a National Park.

Likelihood of it being reported found by anyone during the searches ...

Slim to none.

Likelihood of it still being unfound... Also.. Slim to none.

Your problem in your quest to find the answer of "if it still exists"... is VERY futile... due to many factors.

1. Everglade rivers change.
2. Location has been and always was very vague.
3. The Everglades as a whole are protected under the National blanket policy of "no digging".

Sorry if any balloons get deflated.

Last edited:

Goldminer

Apr 28, 2006
Las Vegas, Nv
The problem here is Cayce himself. I was a member of his Foundation, and had many files on lost, buried, mines and treasures. For example, Calico Jack's lost treasure in the 'Glades, the Lost Dutchman. lost gold mine in western Az., lost treasure in Bimini, lost silver bars in Black Caesars creek. None of these have ever been found, I know because I hunted some of them. Cayce was great, but not finding lost. buried, or sunken treasures that no living person knew about.

Seakur

Greenie
Oct 2, 2020
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab ExcaliburII -Safari; Garrett Deepseeker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The treasure was buried up the river yes... this was factual.

It has been searched for over and over throughout 1800's ad continued till 1960's... and petered off after the Entire Everglades became a National Park.

Likelihood of it being reported found by anyone during the searches ...

Slim to none.

Likelihood of it still being unfound... Also.. Slim to none.

Your problem in your quest to find the answer of "if it still exists"... is VERY futile... due to many factors.

1. Everglade rivers change.
2. Location has been and always was very vague.
3. The Everglades as a whole are protected under the National blanket policy of "no digging".

Sorry if any balloons get deflated.

I know this is a bit late, however.. you say the treasure is "Factual". I live in Florida.. have gone thru 'many' records and can find nothing, aside from recent storys, about 'anything' buried by Jack.. or any other Pirate in these 10,000 Islands, for that matter. Please state your source as to your statement.. 'Factual'. ~thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread