Paul Harvey

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
garrett, minelab, tesoro, whites
This was just a 30 second blurb about the KGC and the fact they hid money all over the US. He mentioned some finds in Wapanucka, Oklahoma but he didn't give the name of the book or the publisher. It seemed like more of a tease than anything. It could be the sisters in Wapanucka are still trying to sell their land and got a mention by Paul.

Lecoma

Greenie
Jul 19, 2003
Seen those sisters Properties.....what a mess

:? What a mess those 2 sister and their property are.....I first visited their property when they were on TV the first time.........THey said they were going to let anyone and everyone come there and look for a "Price"......was not worth my time an effort as they would tag along and report to others finds(markers) we found on the property..........

Lecoma

Greenie
Jul 19, 2003
Seen those sisters Properties.....what a mess

:? What a mess those 2 sister and their property are.....I first visited their property when they were on TV the first time.........THey said they were going to let anyone and everyone come there and look for a "Price"......was not worth my time an effort as they would tag along and report to others finds(markers) we found on the property..........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions