Need a couple good men with two box units

LM

Dec 11, 2007
South
Detector(s) used
Charts and Maps.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Solid lead and unusual opportunity to safely access a desirable, notorious but generally off-limits site in Chicagoland: no need to be sneaky (nothing illegal), but does require discretion. We have the rest of winter to plan. Would prefer someone from the region. No tire kickers or nosy-nellies- serious inquiries only.

PM me if you're interested, I'll PM back if I'm interested. Also posting in General and appropriate regional forums.

CWnut

May 9, 2003
E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro tigershark----Tesoro Conquistador Umax------Fisher FX-3----Master Hunter CX-Plus w/ depth multiplier
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
or a white's sierra madre

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Yea, Capt. John A PI with a mat would go much deeper, but cost thousands more. The 2 Box would probably be good enough.
Hay! But we don't even know what this guy is gunning for.

CaptJohn

Sep 6, 2006
Fairhope Alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea Frankn, where are you from? I'm in south Al, but the Natchez Trace is still a good distance from me, would have to find a place for my Travel Trailer. (reference to your other post) Hey, But I go to Chicago now and then, but don't plan on being up that way this yr. But Would like to "kick the tires" on this fellas project.... I could be talked into going. I've got both a 2 box and a deep seeker PI with a 4 foot sq coil, and a forked willow stick. The 2 box is the least productive.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Capt. John, That PI setup sounds nice. Looks like you operate like me. I use a 22' MH for my camp on location. I am from Maryland, in the N E section.
Morgan is playing his cards close to his vest. He is either onto something good or playing with us like that lost cabin story. LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread