Where is the Sphinxs hidden cache?

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Re: Where is the Sphinx's hidden cache?

Awesome find! Could you post the jumble letters as you see them on the rock? Also, was the sphinx originally lion-headed, human-headed, etc.? What cardinal direction is it facing? Any other carvings found anywhere near this sphinx? Oh, and personally, was this found outside of Africa? If so, what continent, and how old do you think this sphinx is? The last 2 questions are just personal curiosity. By the way, I like the name....are you part of THE Explorer's Society?

~The Rainbow Warrior Scout~

cedarratt

Nov 14, 2004
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505

Where is that at? Looks interesting

Hank

Oct 25, 2004
Charlotte,NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, BH, Tesoro, et al

Explorers Society said:
This sphinx is guarding a treasure in the area.

Thier is a stone carved rock(near the Sphinx) with a bunch of mixed up letters

that is supposed to be the key to the treasure.

LOL...some Sphinx !!!! Please do not disclose the location of my nearly completed sea lion. I'll finish it up as soon as summer arrives. Thank you....first year student sculptor.

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Don't worry, Hank is the new BOY on the block who thinks stirring up the pot is fun. He loves to mess with folks just to get eveyone riled up. Just ignore him and maybe, just maybe he will find another thread to run to.
If he were a MAN instead of a BOY he would actually join in with some positive things to say and maybe learn something instead of being the wisecracker in the bunch ready to try and sabotage a decent post with his BOYISH anticks. Hank, why don't you just settle down now and drink your cool-aid? >:(

Hank

Oct 25, 2004
Charlotte,NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, BH, Tesoro, et al

coinshooter said:
Don't worry, Hank is the new BOY on the block who thinks stirring up the pot is fun. He loves to mess with folks just to get eveyone riled up. Just ignore him and maybe, just maybe he will find another thread to run to.
If he were a MAN instead of a BOY he would actually join in with some positive things to say and maybe learn something instead of being the wisecracker in the bunch ready to try and sabotage a decent post with his BOYISH anticks. Hank, why don't you just settle down now and drink your cool-aid? >:(

Ahhh me....the tiny chorus is chirping again.? Coinshooter, until, [and if] you ever develop a sense of humour,[doubtful] , I suggest you continue taking your Prosac and tighten up your Pampers....so your brain stays put.?

cedarratt

Nov 14, 2004
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505

Again with the insults... ::)

Cladius

Mar 8, 2004

Hank you are depriving some village of an idiot!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread