Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
K

Kentucky Kache

buscadero said:
More than $10k was found while a crew excavated old basement foundations in the Akron area. The money may have been buried at least 50 yrs. The owner was never found.
He must have been buried deeper. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
that's a good lesson for THer to take heed from and learn something. H. Glenn Carson does a good job talking about the weasels coming out of the woodwork in his book,
"Cache Hunting". if you ever find one on private property - you'll be surprised how the owner changes his mind and wants it all. A written signed contract is a real good idea.

imafishingnutt

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2007
Superior Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Tesoro, Whites DFX, Nokta Impact Pro, Ace 400.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bummer i woulnt give the american red cross 2 cents.
they get millions in donations so in a disaster they can go sell hot coffee and dohnutts for 25 cents LOL
Red Cross is a scam. what a wasted treasure.

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
imafishingnutt said:
bummer i woulnt give the american red cross 2 cents.
they get millions in donations so in a disaster they can go sell hot coffee and dohnutts for 25 cents LOL
Red Cross is a scam. what a wasted treasure.
There are things about the Red Cross that I don't like. For instance when they come to your area in time of disaster the money and items donated do not go directly to your community specifically, but money goes in the national Red Cross account. And items donated go to a regional warehouse.
But when I was deployed the Red Cross provided the soldiers with many of the conveniences of home. Plus they kept me in free reading material for a year. Overall it is a good organization they just need to trim some of the fat like most large corporations...Steve

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Well i never did think much good about the red cross.............................................

S

stefen

roachnjim said:
Well i never did think much good about the red cross.............................................

When found out that the Red Cross charged out GI's for coke and donuts, they lost my contributions. :'(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread