AREAS TO GO HUNTING

WHERE ARE THERE PLACE TO HUNT CACHE IN THE NEW ORLEANS AND SURROUNDING AREAS,THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

• BOOKS FOR AREAS TO HUNT IN LOUISIANA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OPINION ON GARRET ACE 150

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

brucebob

Jun 14, 2011
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Internet is always a good place to start your research. Ask your parents and/grandparents if they know of any possible treasure stories and you might be surprised at what kind of leads you can get. They may personally know of some pretty cool stories of may have friends that know some and would probably love to tell you about them!

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
United Stater Treasure Atlas By: Thomas P Terry Volume #4 - Frank

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
idebbiem said:
:)SEARCHING FOR PLACES TO HUNT IN OR NEAR NEW ORLEANS AREA

There are a lot of areas around here to hunt, depends on what you are hoping to find. City park and Audobon park are good areas for coins, also the neutral grounds all over town, and along the street car lines in the Garden District are good places to search. Right now I'm waiting for the heat wave to break so I can go hit a couple of old logging town sites, and I'm getting close on a search to narrow down part of the route used by the retreating British army during the war of 1812.

There are beaches, and old home sites along Lake Ponchartrain, and Lake Borgne, and a lot of old plantation areas in St. Bernard Parish that you might be able to get access to with a little effort.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread