OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
PPratt, You like to stick people into nice little classifications that fit your "thinking" even when you don't know them. You are wrong about partners. Someone picks a partner to make up their weak points, don't ask,If you picked a partner that was the same, the competition would be unbarable and disputes constant in a one upmanship game. It is better to pick a partner that complements your shortfalls. I see you were smart enough to pick up on the pass go and collect, but I must point out that the thimble offers protection making it possible to finish. Like you the cannon just makes a lot of noise. hand print-2_edited-3.jpg

ppratt

Jun 19, 2003
South western PA
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT
So are you saying your partner is weak minded and you point him in the right direction. I do believe the thimble is no match for a cannon. You say classifications I say opinion, and just like the 32 other pages of opinions that say your wrong. Now go and run and tell your partner that your wrong again. I'm assuming he's the shoe. He goes were you go. Or maybe the dog, no matter how many times he gets beat he is loyal.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
No, you are saying that. I think the cannon represents your delusions of grandure. Actually that guy in the mirror is you, live with it! You rely on a following that does not exist. hand print-2_edited-3.jpg

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can we get this thread locked. I'm tired of this. We have 41 pages of nothing.

So are you saying your partner is weak minded and you point him in the right direction. I do believe the thimble is no match for a cannon. You say classifications I say opinion, and just like the 32 other pages of opinions that say your wrong. Now go and run and tell your partner that your wrong again. I'm assuming he's the shoe. He goes were you go. Or maybe the dog, no matter how many times he gets beat he is loyal.
Why ppratt? You should just go fight with yourself, It would be more fun...

ppratt

Jun 19, 2003
South western PA
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT
I enjoy the guy in the mirror he's nice to talk to and he gets me. Why would I fight with myself I have such a pretty face. I do this to stir the pot Like franky boy said before if you dont like reading it then don't come back.

Franky you said u pick a partner with weak points. Remember? Because picking someone like yourself would be a bad thing. I was picking out what those bad points must be.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is like a daggum house fly, No matter how many times you shoo him away, He just keeps comin back.. Now...... Where's my Fly Swatter!!!!!!

Poorhunter78

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
PP rat t, You got it wrong. You pick a partner that does not have the same weak points, that way you compliment each other rather than compete with each othet. You say you are in electronics. Watt you say does hand print-2_edited-3.jpg not always make a good connection. It appears to be short in nature although not well connected. Ohm My, the open circuits. You should triack a new route with more capicity and less resistance. Perhaps a new tuned circuit to insure conduction. Your capicity for resistance seems to be out of tune.

ppratt

Jun 19, 2003
South western PA
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT
It is like a daggum house fly, No matter how many times you shoo him away, He just keeps comin back.. Now...... Where's my Fly Swatter!!!!!!

Poorhunter78

You must be the partner. BUUUUZZZZZZ

Franky I think both you and your partnet have some bad capacitors.

QuarterMaster

Apr 25, 2012
North Central Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
Ace350
Pioneer Bounty Hunter 202
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maipenrai, You say my equippment doesn't count because I already have it!!!! Try chartering a boat and telling the Capt. that the cost of his boat and the fuel that is already in the tank don't count as costs of the charter. He will be laughing as he pulls away from the pier without you.
View attachment 640638
But in that instance you are soliciting a service. You approach the boat owner looking for a service to purchase. Not the other way around.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
PP rat t, I have have to go back to the old days to describe your posts. Ever hear a 78 with a deep scratch just repeat and repeat? That's you.

John, was that the ring part, or the seal part?

Quartermaster, You are right in a way. Some prior posts have stated that work or equippment done or obtained befor the offer don't count in the cost figguring. The Captain in the example surely figgured his boat payments and fuel in his tank in his cost. He couldn't offer the service if he didn't have the boat. hand print-2_edited-3.jpg

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I enjoy the guy in the mirror he's nice to talk to and he gets me. Why would I fight with myself I have such a pretty face. I do this to stir the pot Like franky boy said before if you dont like reading it then don't come back.

Franky you said u pick a partner with weak points. Remember? Because picking someone like yourself would be a bad thing. I was picking out what those bad points must be.

ppratt, When 2 people come together on a job, both knowing the same about the job.. Ahhh never mind, ppratt will take 50 posts to answer a yes or no Question

ppratt

Jun 19, 2003
South western PA
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT
ppratt, When 2 people come together on a job, both knowing the same about the job.. Ahhh never mind, ppratt will take 50 posts to answer a yes or no Question

MMMMM you got me there. Like you and this thread your getting old. I like the others I'm dropping out, your thickheadedness, and stupidity is making us all dumber. I'm thinking father time will get you, before you get on this site to dig. TICK TOCK franky boy.

im-right-youre-wrong.jpg

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Frankn. In response to your question will landowner accept one third. First its your lead,how you deal with it is on you. No i don,t think he would at time of original post. This due to customs I encounter. His counter of 50\50 ,only my opinion here,suggests he may have been thinking 40%. No clue where he,s at now but its still your lead to work. Good "luck" whatever you choose.:cup:

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
PP rat t, how can that be possible? You are already operating at the lowest level. You have not offered one suggestion how I can up his offer. Your ego precedes you and it is blown up like your post. cheerio-1.jpg

Releventchair, You might be right, only time can tell.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Well, the third letter to the second land owner has not been answered. I am thinking that maybe he is really old and can't read his mail. Perhaps a visit to him is in order. Funny face-flower.jpg

Dick Stout

Mar 23, 2006
Southwest
Detector(s) used
MXT, V3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
635 responses to this, yet when we need people to write letters to congressmen, representatives, we might find ten people who care..... What a shame. Sadly, it's been this way for 30 years.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
635 responses to this, yet when we need people to write letters to congressmen, representatives, we might find ten people who care..... What a shame. Sadly, it's been this way for 30 years.

600 of those are from about 3 people.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Eagle desending.jpg Don't worry Jason, some day you will learn how to count past 3 !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread