The Offer

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Show me where it is. Me, and a couple of my buddies will be able to recover it, no problems, no issues. We will get in, get the treasure, and get out.

You will get your 50%. We will divvy up the other 50% between us.

Done.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Spart, SHOW ME THE WINDMILL! There was an old saying" Some guys never give up." and I know the other one" Some guys don't know when to give up."

G.I.B, When I was a kid that meant Good In Bed.
But then I would miss the thrill of the hunt. lol

hand print-2_edited-3.jpg

Last edited:
K

Kentucky Kache

But then I would miss the thrill of the hunt. lol

Which is why I told you it makes no sense to turn down a 50/50 split. You get to hunt for a cache, plus keep a good chunk of anything found. Have you now changed your mind?

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Which leads me to the conclusion once again, there never was a cache, it's all about the split if there ever is one.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
You 2 guys are right in that hand print-2_edited-3.jpg it is about the split, But there is a cache.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Okay, I talked to my buddies. Here is our offer.

You show us where it is. We will accept 33% of the cache. You get the other 66% to divvy up however you want. This gives you your original amount desired.

We get in, get the cache, get out. Done, and we are all very rich.

How can you possibly turn down a deal like this?

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I understand that there may be no cache, and this thread has went from something serious, to a joke. Even Frankn seem to have forget why he started it. Now its just defending the 66%, at all cost, with lots of jokes.

Frankn, if as you have said, people have sent you pm's, backing your 66%, and with lots of good ideas, why dont you present some of these good ideas? You seem to be stuck in a rut, and only say 66%. What are the good ideas, anything you would like to share with us? All I have been seeing here are some clever replies as why you are right. If your energy was devoted to getting an agreement with the LO, you would already be a rich man, or at least know that there was no cache. This playing around is fun for many of us, but supposedly you have millions in this game, why not do something to get it? Maybe too late for doing something, since no one answers you mail, sounds like someone is not interested. Get in your car and go visit him, dont keep trying to send him junk mail and pi$$ing him off. Most deals are done by compromise, and now is the time to give in, that is if you want that cache.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dont worry about taxes, there is no cache.

Ticm you have already stated that, to continue to do so over and over is against TN rules.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Treasure Hunter, Somestimes you got to cut some guys a little slack, Just look at his avatar and think about it! Thanks for the note though.

Maipenrai, Drop the %. IT's 1/3,1/3,1/3, TH,TH,LO. Many have said that it is his and if it is in gold coins as I suspect, that is about $12M. That means that he has $12M but can't find it and therefor has no access to it. To understand my point of view just watch the commercial Witworth runs on tv. You can't miss it, everyone is chanting," I WANT IT NOW". I just have to wait untill it sinks in on him. For me, the cache doesn't exist untill I hold it in my hand, so I loose nothing by waiting.

Yes every one has his point of view. Most would grab what they can now and consider themselves a winner no matter how much it is or isn't. I work a little different. I set goals in my life and then try to make them happen. Sometimes I win and sometimes I loose, but no tears fall in the spilt milk. I hope at least some of you got my point of view.

Funny face-flower.jpg

Last edited:
K

Kentucky Kache

Whether or not there is a cache, THERE IS NO DEAL to hunt for it. This is why the offer was a bad one. 25% of 12 million = 3 million. 50% of nothing = still broke.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
What ,just cause theres no cans? By the way superhero some one at our card game tried to make change with a canadian tire coupon! Probably one of your crew. Look forward to your show if it "can"be pirated here. Be nice to Frankn and ticm, they don,t have super power suits.

chrisplay2004

Feb 28, 2008
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2 with 4" & 8" Coil, and F-Point Pinpointer, Whites Eagle II, Bounty Hunter Fortune Hunter, Modified VLF WaterDetector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been following this thread since day one waitng to see if there will ever be a find.
Still no deal, still no digging, still no cache, why do I keep following this thread?
In hopes that someday you will post a banner find worth 12M.
?????????

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
ticm, you don't have to tell us! Horney toad and ant-AZ.jpg

arapahoscout

Sep 1, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good lord, I think I just threw up a little.... This is the stupidest thread I have ever seen on tnet. I cannot imagine why someone would go on and on and on and on and on defending themselves like this, no matter what side of the tracks your on....

Reminds me of the old saying:
Winning an argument on the Internet is like winning a medal in the special Olympics, you may have won, but your still ******ed!

I think in this thread everyone wins the gold!

47 pages of drivel.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Okay, I talked to my buddies. Here is our offer.

You show us where it is. We will accept 33% of the cache. You get the other 66% to divvy up however you want. This gives you your original amount desired.

We get in, get the cache, get out. Done, and we are all very rich.

How can you possibly turn down a deal like this?

So, do you accept, or decline our offer?

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
G.I.B., come on, your on the gulf coast of Flordia and the cache is in Maryland. Beach and shallow water hunting are not the same as cache hunting in the mountains. You don't even have a 2 Box.

Jason, on what fact do you base that statement or did you pull it out of the air like most of your posts?

fire ants_edited-1.jpg

dogpound

Sep 24, 2010
southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
well i still stick ta what i said earlier..........the land owner has the upper hand, he now knows he may have a cashe on his land thanks to Frankn's long hard research but he also has all the time in the world ta look for it or hire in cheap help ta search for it......sounds like a total fail on the negotiators part (Frankn)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread