Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 44 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: The Offer

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    1881 times
    Name:  hand print-2_edited-3.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  39.7 KBChair, Gold fever maybe?

Midge, You mean you just lost 3 hours of your normal sleep time at work?
    Last edited by Frankn; Jun 16, 2012 at 09:39 AM.

us
    WP

May 2012
    2873 times
    Frankn,you took that fever jab well so, several years ago my daughter announced dreaming we killed a deer in heavy cover,like a cornfield. This was near end of season when even seeing a deer would have been special. She didn,t want anymore first lite hunts so we went out hours later but once in woods never made it to where we were headed as a buck was waiting to make a gift of itself in brushy swamp. She kept saying it was just like her dream. Nothing like that since. Guessing fever not caused by knowing gold is out there,but from wanting to reduce it to possession. Subconscious sometimes is ahead of consciousness?. H.H.

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    1881 times
    Chair, I can lead my sub if I think of a project before I go to sleep. I have actually completed design of projects while I slept. I usually dream shortly before I wake. And I can recall it if I lock it in within about 1 minute of wakeing. If I don't lock it in, it slips back into the sub forever. Name:  hand print-2_edited-3.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  39.7 KB PS did the deer have a dreamy taste?

Dec 2006
    315 times
    Frankn, i had not read the thread in awhile,3rd email,sorry i didnt read all the way back, im guessing no
    reply to the 2nd,or the LO still isnt accepting your offer.may be time to quit for awhile the LO must not
    like your terms as i said b4,the LO is prob lurking,and looking for info on the cache,give him more time
    hit him with an email this winter,who knows maybe he will decide O.K. 1/3 is good
    good luck

us
    WP

May 2012
    2873 times
    No dreamy taste,just good venison. Yes mind during sleep can solve things,not one night but 48 to 72 hrs. Sometimes. Mine ain,t right though.but sometimesit sparks. Cw0909 i,m no frankn but have read of moving to another lead or tabling one and picking up again when more info or new developments arise,for example H. Glenn Carson discussing lead files. So we wait i guess.?

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    1881 times
    Well you guys must think like me. I am working on another lead. It it on the property of a labor union and I can't figure out how to approach them with an offer. Seams like I am haunted by an offer problem. This treasure was stached in Maryland also. I got access to the Historical society's files and verifyed this one. With all the stories about corruption in unions, I am afraid that if I made them an offer, they would just get it themselves. This one has a much smaller search area.Name:  hand print-2_edited-3.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  39.7 KB

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    1881 times
    Well, My partner got no answer to his letter to the second lot owner. This is the 3rd no reply from him. I am going to try a registered return reciete letter to see if there really is someone up there. I really would like to discuss with him face to face.Name:  hand print-2_edited-3.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  39.7 KB

us
    WP

May 2012
    2873 times
    Seems letters to date do not spur replies,yep face to face sounds more productive. What would be right timing?

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    1881 times
    Name:  hand print-2_edited-3.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  39.7 KBI will wait to get the reply form. He has to sign it. If no one lives there it will be returned with the letter. I am composing the letter now. If I get the signed reply form, I will wait for his reply. With the registered letter, he will know the letter is genuine.
    Last edited by Frankn; Jun 23, 2012 at 08:46 AM.

Feb 2008
    210 times
    Or he may sue you for harassment. Probably a little tired of your antics.

us
    Apr 2012
    Left coast
    New Garret AT PRO - I am pretty poor with this device. Too much for me! Nothing significant found. yet! garrett 150 - starting 4/20/20120 - found 30 cents, all clad.
    457 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Sue him? .... yeah. "He sent me 2 letters, and one was certified - ohhh the humanity"

us
    Jan 2012
    Infinium ls At pro
    73 times
    Maybe spellcheck your letters. Guy could be an English professor and you could be offending them with all the grammatical errors and misspelled words.

us
    Pirate Captain

Apr 2012
    Arrrrgh.
    5 times
    Hmmm that old proverb..."a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush"

What were they saying?
    My free puzzle/riddle/code website IS ALIVE! http://www.treasuredhunt.com

Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    No...I'd say he'll probably decline the offer. It's his land, it's his cache, and he's the only one at any real risk. I think the 50/50 is, "fantastic offer for you."

Well I didn't have to read too far on this thread to find the answer I agree with.

I think someone is watching a little too much American diggers and the 70-30 splits. No one in their right mind is going to give up over half of what THEY own.
    maipenrai likes this.

us
    Just another Guy In Back

Feb 2007
    Left coast of Florida
    GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / Garrett Pro-pointer
    2384 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    This reminds me of the high-end lotto players.

"I'm buying a lotto ticket tonight, the jackpot is up to $53 Million"

They won't take a chance with a single dollar bill on only $3 Million, it's just not worth it- but $53 Million! Now that's worth risking a dollar over!

YOU GOTTA BE FREAKIN KIDDING ME!

You would rather have NOTHING -vs- splitting millions down the middle?

Just how many millions of dollars are your 'business ethics' worth anyhow?
    maipenrai likes this.
    • "Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one." A. J. Liebling

Page 44 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Sponsors